RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
honestly, the problem with a lot of these news shows is the focus on analysis, not just...raw NEWS

They could spend more time going in depth on stories rather than arguing over the stories.

Its the INFORMING that should be valued.

I know its hard to fill 24 hours with just detail, but its the only way to save the news

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Comey Potential Book Titles:

170224162044-trump-comey-handshake-large-169.jpg

"Honest Loyalty: Abuse of Power"

"Comey Day"

"An Offer I Can Refuse: The Godfather President"

:mjlol:

I'm late, but I guess It's official, Comey dropping a book May 2018. Let me find out he's reading my post, lol

417dIFn9M8L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

8aa.jpg

"In Bombshell Interview, Comey likens Trump to a Mob Boss" - ABC News

:sas2: Trump's Downfall is going glorious. Get that cake Comey.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
honestly, the problem with a lot of these news shows is the focus on analysis, not just...raw NEWS

They could spend more time going in depth on stories rather than arguing over the stories.

I know its hard to fill 24 hours with just detail, but its the only way to save the news
Rare time you will be dapped by me :ohhh: .

Unfortunately this is a consequence of corporate media. State media is obviously just as bad if not worse but usually corporate structures work on maximizing profits and they do that through a process of finding the most profit producing aspect of a business and amplfying and increasing it. It ends up in news these days where they focus on the one or two things will get the most eyes and increase focus on it and in the process other stuff gets pushed to the side.

I think public funded media tends to be the best such as your BBCs and PBS because while profit incentive doesn't completely disappear, funding is just based on donations not advertising and not strictly eyes on a screen which is important to advertisers. You get more diverse content that way.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I've long since been convinced that Vince Russo is booking this period in American history. :hhh:
This may be the Attitude era, but when the glass breaks and Mueller come through with them stunners :bpwhew:

Trump is the epitome of a hotshot booker real talk. Trump put the title on himself and it’s getting worse and worse, it’s january 2001 , March is coming and mueller McMahon bout to own both summer jam screens

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

They have no interest in informing anyone.

They are in the entertainment business.