RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Rosenstein is truly the kind of person we would reasonably want to be in those positions, the whole trio, of Comey, McCabe, Wray, Rosenstein. Regardless of Republican learning politics, what comes first is justice and truth, and honor. That isn't the kind of people they are facing on the other side.

I honestly don't think most of the top guys at the Justice Department will stand for Trump.

I can't for Dershowitz to pass, I'll be overjoyed.
Dershowitz is the dude who led to the blackballing of Norman Finklestein because there was a book that claimed Palasteinians were recent immigrants while Israelis were there before they were and he dared to do actual research to prove the book was a fraud. Of course this was done to justify pushing Palestinians out and Zionist prick Dershowitz pushed to have him blackballed for challenging the narrative.

Was done with that dude when I learned that.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It was Broidy. Hollywood's best writers could never write Season 2.:wow:

Mueller slowly put out the Broidy/Malaysia corruption news to prepare us for this. They came across the payments and sent it to Rod. :damnanimated:

Aventatti won. :KanyeDamn:

Avenatti is a goddamn superhero :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hh2h5C3.gif

D1TWexE.gif

COHEN OFFICIALLY UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!!

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hh2h5C3.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

MCCABE O.I.G. MEMO IS OUT!

Former F.B.I. Deputy Director Is Faulted in Scathing Inspector General Report
By ADAM GOLDMAN and NICHOLAS FANDOSAPRIL 13, 2018

14dc-mccabe-superJumbo.jpg

Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director, at the Capitol in December. Chip Somodevilla/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department inspector general delivered to Congress on Friday a highly critical report that accused Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director, of repeatedly misleading investigators.

The inspector general said that when investigators asked whether he had instructed aides to provide information in October 2016 to a reporter with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. McCabe said he did not authorize the disclosure and did not know who did.

But Mr. McCabe did approve the F.B.I.’s contact with the reporter, according to the review.

The newspaper article delved into a dispute between F.B.I. and Justice Department officials over how to proceed in an investigation into the financial dealings of the Clinton family’s foundation. It revealed a sensitive meeting during which Justice Department officials declined to authorize subpoenas or grand jury activity.

The inspector general also concluded that Mr. McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of the ongoing investigation in the manner described in the report violated media policy of the F.B.I. and Justice Department and constituted misconduct.

In a statement, Mr. McCabe said that he had full authorization to share this information with the media. Mr. McCabe also said that he did not intentionally mislead investigators.

The report, written by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, was delivered to Congress and was expected to be released publicly later in the day.

Mr. McCabe was fired in March after Attorney General Jeff Sessions rejected an appeal that would have let the 21-year F.B.I. veteran retire just hours before he was eligible for a full government pension.

At the time, Mr. Sessions said Mr. McCabe had repeatedly shown a lack of candor under oath. Mr. McCabe, 50, disputed that, saying his firing was meant to undermine the special counsel investigation being led by Robert S. Mueller III, and to discredit him as a witness.

The report’s release, which had been anticipated for months, comes days before the release of a memoir by James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director who was fired by President Trump last May. The book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, but details began to trickle out on Thursday night, including pointed criticisms of Mr. Trump.

In response, Mr. Trump unleashed a torrent of criticism of Mr. Comey Friday morning, calling him an “untruthful slime ball” and saying that the bureau’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server “will go down as one of the worst ‘botch jobs’ of history.”

Mr. Horowitz is expected to release a larger report in the coming weeks about the F.B.I.’s actions during the 2016 election.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin