RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
Inbox: Today, U.S. Senators Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Chris c00ns (D-Del.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), and Cory Booker (D-N.J.) will introduce the Special Counsel Independence and Integrity Act. The new legislation merges two parallel efforts into one unified, bipartisan bill.

8:10 AM - Apr 11, 2018

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

giphy.gif

Don’t even ask me how

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

He's always been a wannabe greaseball boss...

Been that way since he met Roy Cohn who was every greaseball boss lawyer in NYC in the 80's...

Roy Cohn and the mob built Trump tower...The cement and workers were all mob unionized...Roy and his clients were getting kickbacks every month from Trump...There is a Trump documentary on Netflix that covers this...

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
A friend told me she met a guy on Tinder or Bumble, and they went out, and one of the many red flags was telling her he was a moderator of The_Donald, (which I only knew about from here, and she had never heard of) but that he was really trying to be fair to everyone, and he wasn't really a true Trump supporter :deadmanny:

I was dying,

1) Obviously a neo conservative nut

2) Why would you say some shyt like that on a first date lol
It’s probably your duty to expose this fukking guy and let us cook in destroying his life, breh. Let the wolves eat!