RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:patrice:

I thought he said the stupidest thing to do was telling your enemies what u are going to do before hand.
who says putin is his enemy
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's always been a wannabe greaseball boss...

Been that way since he met Roy Cohn who was every greaseball boss lawyer in NYC in the 80's...

Roy Cohn and the mob built Trump tower...The cement and workers were all mob unionized...Roy and his clients were getting kickbacks every month from Trump...There is a Trump documentary on Netflix that covers this...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It was nice knowing the brehs here. Maybe in the afterlife we can watch an alternate universe of this Trump scandal where we don’t get obliterated in a nuclear war.
Can we be super heroes in this alternate universe?

Also, is there WiFi there? I'm not in if there's no WiFi :hubie:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Off-topic but worth posting in here.

You don't just retire when you're one of the most powerful men in the US Gov't at a young age and you have the Koch brothers machine directly behind you. Maybe I'm looking into this too much but this isn't because the job is hard or the Republicans might lose the house, this is shyt is about to hit the fan and getting the hell out of Dodge