RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
nice knowing y'all

Russia gon drop the pee tape :lupe:

Got Trump dry-snitching too:

"we gon drop em nice...and fast.....on Thursday....around 13:30....Left flank....coordinates 42:29:10....3 salvos....2 minute intermission.....3 more salvos......repeat around 16:30......

...You won't see em coming :mjpls:"

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russia gon drop the pee tape :lupe:

Got Trump dry-snitching too:

"we gon drop em nice...and fast.....on Thursday....around 13:30....Left flank....coordinates 42:29:10....3 salvos....2 minute intermission.....3 more salvos......repeat around 16:30......

...You won't see em coming :mjpls:"

Man showing Russia all the cards...:snoop: Oh for the days of speaking softly and carrying a big stick....

SelfreliantSpottedFireant-max-1mb.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Dude just gave them a heads up. Smh. This should be the last straw. Smmfh

nice, new and smart. I bet you those are code words Putin gave him. The sentences don't even make sense.

Let's think for a minute:

"The President of the US just alerted the hostile nation we are bombing, 2 days after his lawyer's offices got raided. ALso after, it's been rumored his lawyer might be cooperating"

Brehs, anything is possible now. I am just happy this is not a launch vs Iran, China or Korea

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
nice, new and smart. I bet you those are code words Putin gave him. The sentences don't even make sense.

Let's think for a minute:

"The President of the US just alerted the hostile nation we are bombing, 2 days after his lawyer's offices got raided. ALso after, it's been rumored his lawyer might be cooperating"

Brehs, anything is possible now. I am just happy this is not a launch vs Iran, China or Korea
These republicans are probably all giddy now especially Lindsey.