RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They’re legitimately harmful to democracy and the rule of law. Pure fascist propaganda. One can only hope that the whole network gets swallowed up by the RICO charges mueller will be dropping. If they were around 75 years ago they’d have convinced half the country that he axis powers were the good guys and that we shouldn’t have gone to war to back up the English in the first place.
I disagree. The country had standards back then, and the people weren’t completely intellectually docile.

I hate to say it but: if you’re watching that network for news, you’re probably of a lower intelligence.

Noah

All Star
Daps
Even though a lot of activity on r/The_Donald, r/Conspiracy, and the like is probably bot activity, a sad amount is trolls and people who just plain drank the Kool-aid. shyt even in subreddits like r/Conservative and r/AskTrumpSupporters you can't really get across to people about what's actually going on. And Reddit itself ain't doing shyt unless it becomes negative publicity.:francis:

The future of "the cyber" needs its own Geneva Convention of sorts. Mass disinformation and affecting elections via technology has gotta face harsher consequences.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A friend told me she met a guy on Tinder or Bumble, and they went out, and one of the many red flags was telling her he was a moderator of The_Donald, (which I only knew about from here, and she had never heard of) but that he was really trying to be fair to everyone, and he wasn't really a true Trump supporter :deadmanny:

I was dying,

1) Obviously a neo conservative nut

2) Why would you say some shyt like that on a first date lol

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
A friend told me she met a guy on Tinder or Bumble, and they went out, and one of the many red flags was telling her he was a moderator of The_Donald, (which I only knew about from here, and she had never heard of) but that he was really trying to be fair to everyone, and he wasn't really a true Trump supporter :deadmanny:

I was dying,

1) Obviously a neo conservative nut

2) Why would you say some shyt like that on a first date lol
These freaks can't help themselves and like many have noted they all now feel emboldened by Trump and all the far right dumpster fires that have been in the spotlight since America's darkest day in decades - Nov 8, 2016.

I was catching up with some old friends a few weeks ago at a party and everyone's just shooting the shyt, joking, talking. Out of nowhere this new guy who was somebody's friend of a friend or weed dealer or somebody pulls up some trash ass alt right meme on his phone involving a fat black woman and a pepe photoshop, starts passing it around like its supposed to be some great joke. :what: Dude seemed normal up until that point and i guess decided to reveal his garbage person side in hopes of finding kindred spirits that share his demented worldview. Needless to say he was quickly told to gtfo w that dumb shyt and he fell back claiming he didn't know and was just looking at funny pics :rolleyes: I'm sure he was ranting about us cucks and libtards on reddit later that night.