RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's also interesting that Maddow got Boente's notes that corroborate Trump committing obstruction by removing Comey tonight right after Trump started talking about removing Rosenstein or Mueller.

They're already making the case for "Trump just got me fired to obstruct justice" in the public arena. They know what's up.

I predict either the immediate injunction or a bunch of indictments or both if Trump fires Rosenstein and goes down the line until he finds someone who will fire Mueller.

The moment Trump try and fire RR he and Mueller will get that injunction thus both will continue in their post.... at that point Trump have no more cards to play.. either he resign or get lead out of the WH in hand cuffs

Daps
The moment Trump try and fire RR he and Mueller will get that injunction thus both will continue in their post.... at that point Trump have no more cards to play.. either he resign or get lead out of the WH in hand cuffs

The other option that he has is to fire Rosenstein and hire someone who will limit Mueller by limiting the focus of the probe explicitly or starving the investigation of funding.

I really don't think it matters. The United States is too big to fail. If Trump steps out of line with the Mueller investigation, American allies will leak, the majority of the IC will leak, state AGs will drop indictments. Trump was fukked the second that Jeff Sessions lied in front of Congress, and he was double-fukked the second that he fired Comey. As with everything during his presidency, he fukked up by doing too much when he just had to chill and not do anything at all.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
[

TRUMP TRIED TO FIRE MUELLER OVER DEUTSCHE BANK INVESTIGATIONS

Trump Sought to Fire Mueller in December
April 10, 2018
merlin_135547254_b191a625-c919-4ec1-950b-36276fba8322-articleLarge.jpg

@LeVraiPapi your source is on point because I remember you posting back in December Mueller's firing was imminent and now we have this report that Trump tried to fire him in December.

What's he saying now after yesterday's developments ?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm tired of the Republicans with their, "He wont fire Mueller, I dont even want to start about, stance." They man has a limited mental capacity, he scared and he's angry. He's going to do something, the cac is desperate. Legislation please or stfu with that.
They didnt break in, they kicked his doe in.:ufdup:
This isnt a assault on America, just you. Thats normally what happens to criminals. They only like law enforcement when they dropping black bodies in the streets. :pacspit:
Zuck looks very easy to knockout. Like his knees would just buckle and you'd think you have a killer swing but nope, he's just a bytch.
Cohen's going to jail.
So is Trump, Jr, Kushner and I hope white dracula and Ivanka goes with them. I cant have it any other way. Think they can get Pruitt too? Based on this scandals, he's just out here reckless.

I started my new job today, I couldn't post, they had me locked in a room signing forms for 4 hrs. :gucci:
I couldn't wait to post my thoughts, its like crack. :mjcry:

Last edited: