RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E M A I L S :shaqyes:

full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

THE RUSSIANS LEAKED A HACKED CONVO BETWEEK SKRIPAL AND HER COUSIN FORCING THE LONDON MET POLICE TO RELEASE THEIR STATEMENT!!!!

:ohhh:

Russian TV airs 'Yulia Skripal phone call'
  • 34 minutes ago

Related Topics
_100709201_bea6cc87-8abd-407a-9f12-9ee73528a63b.jpg
Image copyrightYULIA SKRIPAL/FACEBOOK
Image captionYulia Skripal is known to have regained consciousness
Russia state TV has aired a recording of an alleged phone conversation, which it says took place between UK poisoning victim Yulia Skripal and her cousin.

Ms Skripal and her father, ex-spy Sergei, are in hospital in Salisbury after a nerve agent attack in March.

In the recording, which has not yet been verified, she says she is fine.

The UK government has accused Russia of being behind the attack, but Russia's ambassador in the UK said Moscow had no nerve agent stockpile.

The incident has sparked an international diplomatic crisis.

The alleged Yulia tells her cousin Viktoria: "Everything is ok. He [her father] is resting now, having a sleep. Everyone's health is fine, there are no irreparable things. I will be discharged soon. Everything is ok."

Viktoria Skripal has said she hopes to travel to the UK to visit her relatives, if she can get a visa, but the alleged Yulia tells her that no-one will give her one.

Russian news agency Interfax also quoted the cousin as saying in an interview that they had spoken and that Yulia had told her that all was well.

She expressed surprise that the phone call had come a day after she had told media that she was not allowed to speak to Yulia, Interfax reported.

"Do you believe in coincidences? I don't," it quoted her as saying.

Viktoria is said to be one of their closest living relatives after a series of family deaths.

Yulia Skripal had been reported to be conscious and talking at Salisbury District Hospital.

Her father, 66, remains critically ill but stable.

Transcript of recorded conversation
The hosts of the 60 Minute show on state-owned Rossiya 1 - Yevgeny Popov and Olga Skabeyeva - said they were unable to confirm the authenticity of the phone call.

Viktoria: Hello?

Alleged Yulia: Hello. Do you hear me?

Viktoria: Yes, I hear you.

Alleged Yulia: It is Yulia Skripal.

Viktoria: Oh, Yulka [diminutive of Yulia] it is you! I recognise from your voice that it is you but cannot understand. So, they gave you a telephone, didn't they?

Alleged Yulia: Yes, yes.

Viktoria: Thanks God! Yulyash [diminutive of Yulia], is everything okay with you?

Alleged Yulia: Everything is ok, everything is fine.

Viktoria: Look, if tomorrow I get a (British) visa, I will come to you on Monday.

Alleged Yulia: Vika, no-one will give you the visa.

Viktoria: Well I thought so too. Oh well.

Alleged Yulia: Most likely.

Viktoria: If they give it, I need you to tell me whether I can visit you or not, tell me that I can.

Alleged Yulia: I think no, there is such a situation now, we'll sort it out later.

Viktoria: I know it, I know it all.

Alleged Yulia: Later, we will get it sorted later, everything's fine, we'll see later.

Viktoria: Is it your phone?

Alleged Yulia: It is a temporary phone. Everything is fine, but we'll see how it goes, we'll decide later. You know what the situation is here. Everything is fine, everything is solvable, everyone (he and her father) is recovering and is alive.

Viktoria: Clear! Is everything ok with your father?

Alleged Yulia: Everything is ok. He is resting now, having a sleep. Everyone's health is fine, there are no irreparable things. I will be discharged soon. Everything is ok.

Viktoria: Kisses, my bunny.

Alleged Yulia: Bye.

The recording was reportedly made on the morning of 5 April

The incident, which the UK blames on Russia, has led to worsening relations between Moscow and many Western countries, with more than 150 diplomats expelled on each side.

Speaking shortly after the alleged conversation was released, Russian ambassador Alexander Yakovenko denied statements by UK officials that Russia did not respond to the poisoning allegations immediately.

He read out a letter which he said Russia had sent denying involvement, adding that claims that Russia had a nerve agent stockpile were not true.

Yeah these Rooski’s are bogus you can tell that shyt is fake because nobody identify themselves to a family member saying their full name :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ha “vote at risk”

Yet “he’s good for the economy” and “he’s good for my own industry and puts money in my pockets” is always the go-to excuse

So what else does he bring to the table if he’s taking $35k/year OUT of their pockets? The racism? So having a racist president who hates all the same people they hate is worth $35k/year?
Racism is as good as money to those cacs