RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know y'all saw tweets from this dude. He was the MAIN account going hard for Trump.

3DtO1jQa_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

This is the one positive about these type of movements based on racial animus and hate and not much else. They eventually consume themselves. When your whole ideology is driven by fear and hate, you always need an enemy to remain relevant. Your way of operating is always with fear,suspicion and paranoia. You also are always trying to sort out who is loyal and who is an enemy because you only operate in extremes.

These types of movements are not sustainable in the long term. Not that you shouldn't fight them but luckily this is a common weakness.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
When the country finally falls I hope people realize that a large part of it occurred with the citizens united decision. Gonna go down in history as the WOAT supreme court decision.
While I agree its the worst decision in our generation... Its not worse than Dred Scott v. Sanford (ruled descendants of slaves are not citizens) or Plessy v. Ferguson (ruled that it is legal to segregate based on race)