RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Trump destroying the very economy he vowed to save is irony at his best. Hang on to your butt brehs. :francis:

I wonder if we should have some all encompassing thread on this. I say my occupation from time to time, I'm in accounting as a senior accountant. Perhaps you've heard me and others of my ilk look at the country and the handling of the finances currently and literally scream out loud.

I'm to the point to where if people are looking to leave to go elsewhere, you might want to hang tight for a bit to see how all of this shakes out. Things changed forever today. I speak without hyperbole here. Trump and his doofus people thought that the Chinese weren't going to do anything about these tariffs. Not only did they do something, they specifically targeted Trump voters with the inclusion of soybeans

Basically, for the first time ever, China told the United States to go fukk yourselves. I fear that other industries will feel repercussions before all is said and done.

Sadly, we still have inbreds like this

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder if we should have some all encompassing thread on this. I say my occupation from time to time, I'm in accounting as a senior accountant. Perhaps you've heard me and others of my ilk look at the country and the handling of the finances currently and literally scream out loud.

I'm to the point to where if people are looking to leave to go elsewhere, you might want to hang tight for a bit to see how all of this shakes out. Things changed forever today. I speak without hyperbole here. Trump and his doofus people thought that the Chinese weren't going to do anything about these tariffs. Not only did they do something, they specifically targeted Trump voters with the inclusion of soybeans

Basically, for the first time ever, China told the United States to go fukk yourselves. I fear that other industries will feel repercussions before all is said and done.

Sadly, we still have inbreds like this

"his vote at risk"

fukking cac

Anyways I don't think the general public understand finance and accounting enough to get out of their own way. Trump's own people are acting on economic theories that haven't worked since the early 20th/late 19th century. The Trump administration economic policy is up there with the Brexit people thinking they're still an empire.

:snoop:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Dotard Jr, Scavino, Rudy.. all their wives filing for divorce. Sorry but this isn’t coincidence. These idiots are preparing for what’s to come
They yearn for the days of past where a woman would just suffer and remain married to an insufferable POS. Back when America was great. :troll:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They yearn for the days of past where a woman would just suffer and remain married to an insufferable POS. Back when America was great. :troll:
the wives are getting the money and assets in the divorce so the feds can't seize them from the husbands when the shyt hits the fan in a minute here

i don't think it will work :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"his vote at risk"

fukking cac

Anyways I don't think the general public understand finance and accounting enough to get out of their own way. Trump's own people are acting on economic theories that haven't worked since the early 20th/late 19th century. The Trump administration economic policy is up there with the Brexit people thinking they're still an empire.

:snoop:
white people really do have the luxury don't they?