RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

I have my beef with how Bresden was "ordained" by the national party and the more progressive democratic candidate basically was pushed out and removed himself from the race as a result. But he will get my vote. Marsha Blackburn is the devil.

Also this tidbit is definitely juicy!

giphy.gif

"Twenty percent of Republican respondents said they would vote for Bredesen while 5 percent of Democrats said they would vote for Blackburn."

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Yeah these Rooski’s are bogus you can tell that shyt is fake because nobody identify themselves to a family member saying their full name :mjlol:

They are exposing themselves right now. It's been rumored they have a voice altering software. They can even add laughter to your statement. :wow:

You don't need the Steve Francis smiley. I removed it for you.

We been exposed you as an agent of influence already. You basically saying yes to the post but posting a smiley to make it look different. Next indictment that drops, you better go hide or stfu, cuz I will make sure your ass gets banned here

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They are exposing themselves right now. It's been rumored they have a voice altering software. They can even add laughter to your statement. :wow:

You don't need the Steve Francis smiley. I removed it for you.

We been exposed you as an agent of influence already. You basically saying yes to the post but posting a smiley to make it look different. Next indictment that drops, you better go hide or stfu, cuz I will make sure your ass gets banned here

Who the fukk died and made you the boss of HL? :pachaha:

Don't quote me anymore if you're just to going to make up nonsense. I've been around here since the SOHH days (back when it was KTL) so miss me with the bullshyt. :camby: