RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@fact

not sure why you think service would be good even at the start. agree otherwise obviously.
Because this is grifting 101, you have to get your foot in the door, and there is no way that congress and senate will let you do a straight up garbage in, garbage out with veterans care. These Repubs need you to at least pretend you can put something good in place before you go full greed monster

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avenatti ain't like these other guys. Some are good lawyers, some are great lawyers. Then there those in rarefied air like this guy. He graduates with his juris doctor from George Washington University and four years later, they create an award in his honor? Of course he graduates top of his class. He's like a Lebron of law brehs and he's playing the Washington Generals. Cohen and the other guy is out of their league.

Dude will become the most high profile lawyer in the country after this. I hope stormy isn’t paying him

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
decide this isnt working
so lets not provide that kind of care for vets
going forward we will give every vet a health care tax credit
they will be able to pick outstanding coverage for themselves off of the free market!

Even better: We'll put all the Vets on a monthly subscription plan where they will all get a box of band-aids, gauze and other medical supplies shipped right to their front door! They can fix themselves!! And we'll ship it via the USPS (since Amazon is raping them with their illicit business tactics). All the Vets need to do is provide us with a credit card for the shipping charges of $49.99 each month.

Bigly I tell you.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
BTW, today is Hope Hicks last day.....