RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC

DZdFw9rWsAAp03i

:Russmartilaw:​

Avenatti sitting around like “damn are y’all even going to make me sweat at all? This shyt is light work” :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
fukk Roseanne

:pacspit:

Anyone rolling with Trump can kick rocks :camby:

It’s so confusing for the sycophants, too, which is funny to me. They are like “we love Roseanne” and then they see the transgender/cross dresser kid and get mad angry. I personally thought the show was pretty good, I grew up on the show, and thought they did a good job. I obviously HATE the pro-Trump shyt, but as long as they don’t OD on that shyt, I can fukk with it for 30 min a week. I have enough entertaining shyt during the week that treats Trump like a complete fukking idiot, cartoon President is my favorite shyt right now, and so accurate, so like I said, I can put up with 30 min a week.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

FORMER VETERANS AFFARS SECRETARY SAYS HE WAS FIRED BECAUSE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WANTS TO PRIVATIZE THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS

:drakeumad::jordanlmao::TrollTrump:
Opinion | David J. Shulkin: Privatizing the V.A. Will Hurt Veterans

David J. Shulkin: Privatizing the V.A. Will Hurt Veterans
March 28, 2018
Op-Ed Contributor

29shulkinWeb-articleLarge.jpg

David J. Shulkin in his office in Washington in 2017 when he was the secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.Gabriella Demczuk for The New York Times
It has been my greatest professional honor to serve our country’s more than 20 million veterans. Almost three years ago, I left my private sector job running hospitals and came to Washington to repay my gratitude to the men and women who put their lives on the line for our country.

I believe strongly in the mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs, and nothing about my political experience in Washington could ever change that. I also believe that maintaining a strong V.A. is an essential piece of the puzzle that is the United States’ national security system: We can only expect our sons and daughters to risk their lives and fight for our freedom if we can keep our promise to care for them when they return home broken, injured or traumatized. There is no excuse for not holding up our end of the bargain. The mission set forth by President Abraham Lincoln to care for those who have “borne the battle” is a sacred duty that I will remain committed to always.

During my tenure at the department, we have accomplished a tremendous amount. We passed critical legislation that improved the appeals process for veterans seeking disability benefits, enacted a new G.I. Bill and helped ensure that we employ the right people to work at the department. We have expanded access to health care by reducing wait times, increasing productivity and working more closely with the private sector. We have put in place more and better mental health services for those suffering from the invisible wounds of war. We are now processing more disability claims and appeals than ever before and, for the first time, allowing veterans to see the status of their appeals by simply logging on to their accounts. Unemploymentamong veterans is near its lowest level in years, at 3.5 percent, and the percent of veterans who have regained trust in V.A. services has risen to 70 percent, from 46 percent four years ago.

It seems that these successes within the department have intensified the ambitions of people who want to put V.A. health care in the hands of the private sector. I believe differences in philosophy deserve robust debate, and solutions should be determined based on the merits of the arguments. The advocates within the administration for privatizing V.A. health services, however, reject this approach. They saw me as an obstacle to privatization who had to be removed. That is because I am convinced that privatization is a political issue aimed at rewarding select people and companies with profits, even if it undermines care for veterans.:wow::gucci::whoo:

Until the past few months, veteran issues were dealt with in a largely bipartisan way. (My 100-0 Senate confirmation was perhaps the best evidence that the V.A. has been the exception to Washington’s political polarization). Unfortunately, the department has become entangled in a brutal power struggle, with some political appointees choosing to promote their agendas instead of what’s best for veterans. These individuals, who seek to privatize veteran health care as an alternative to government-run V.A. care, unfortunately fail to engage in realistic plans regarding who will care for the more than 9 million veterans who rely on the department for life-sustaining care.

The private sector, already struggling to provide adequate access to care in many communities, is ill-prepared to handle the number and complexity of patients that would come from closing or downsizing V.A. hospitals and clinics, particularly when it involves the mental health needs of people scarred by the horrors of war
. Working with community providers to adequately ensure that veterans’ needs are met is a good practice. But privatization leading to the dismantling of the department’s extensive health care system is a terrible idea. The department’s understanding of service-related health problems, its groundbreaking research and its special ability to work with military veterans cannot be easily replicated in the private sector.

I have fought to stand up for this great department and all that it embodies. In recent months, though, the environment in Washington has turned so toxic, chaotic, disrespectful and subversive that it became impossible for me to accomplish the important work that our veterans need and deserve. I can assure you that I will continue to speak out against those who seek to harm the V.A. by putting their personal agendas in front of the well-being of our veterans.

As many of you know, I am a physician, not a politician. I came to government with an understanding that Washington can be ugly, but I assumed that I could avoid all of the ugliness by staying true to my values. I have been falsely accused of things by people who wanted me out of the way. But despite these politically-based attacks on me and my family’s character, I am proud of my record and know that I acted with the utmost integrity. Unfortunately, none of that mattered.

As I prepare to leave government, I am struck by a recurring thought: It should not be this hard to serve your country.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Isn't Roseanne a left winger in real life? Is the new show some kind of parody?
She is a social justice warrior/liberal in real life, but she does support Trump and HATES Hillary. The new show is like the old show, it’s a reflection on lower middle class white america. She HATES Mike Pence for sure, and I think that has something to do with her support of Trump, she said as much on Kimmel last week.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
privatizing the VA would be brutal

but so classic rethuglican

detooth a government agency until it can no longer function properly

then say 'well if it was private it would'
It makes no sense to privatize veteran care. It might start off all well and good, but then eventually private companies can put niche restrictions on the veterans, it is the one place that should absolutely NEVER be privatized. It’s hard work to fix it, and it’s very sad that this administration has thrown in the towel and decided that these veterans don’t deserve the time and effort to fix it. At first, I’m sure the service would be phenomenal, but eventually profit for the providers will be the main focus. Practice capitalism for people that have fought for our country, brehs.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@fact

not sure why you think service would be good even at the start. agree otherwise obviously.
Because initially they will do everything in their power to put on a good show and prove how much better they are than the government

But eventually...as you are taught in Business 101 or any Intro to Economics class in Business School/College

THE PURPOSE OF A BUSINESS IS TO GENERATE PROFIT FOR ITS SHAREHOLDERS

This is why these fukkboys don't want the shyt taught in JHS or HS. Because if you let kids know just how fukked up unfettered Capitalism can truly be and it's history in this country, there's no way they would actively vote for their own downfall the way ~60% of this country chooses to do, every opportunity they get.

Once a business can, the quality of the service provided will decrease as long as it doesn't interfere with the continuation of profitability. This is evident in almost any industry in this country.

Prime Example? Facebook.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
privatizing the VA would be brutal

but so classic rethuglican

detooth a government agency until it can no longer function properly

then say 'well if it was private it would'

it's so gangster :banderas:
say what you will about the republican party but you gotta admit that they got that long term, heartless & hate fueled game on lock.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Because initially they will do everything in their power to put on a good show and prove how much better they are than the government

But eventually...as you are taught in Business 101 or any Intro to Economics class in Business School/College

THE PURPOSE OF A BUSINESS IS TO GENERATE PROFIT FOR IT'S SHAREHOLDERS

This is why these fukkboys don't want the shyt taught in JHS or HS. Because if you let kids know just how fukked up unfettered Capitalism can truly be and it's history in this country, there's no way they would actively vote for their own downfall the way ~60% of this country chooses to do, every opportunity they get.

Once a business can, the quality of the service provided will decrease as long as it doesn't interfere with the continuation of profitability. This is evident in almost any industry in this country.

Prime Example? Facebook.

actually i wouldnt be suprised if shyt was slipshod at first, and the excuse would be "its a new system! just working the bugs out!"
"regulations are the problem!" "we are gonna change a whole bunch of rules so we ca treat these vets like they deserve!"
[remember these people are fukking shameless]
wash rinse repeat a few times
tinker tinker, pay those companies that are working so hard for our veterans more
cut some more regulations/ standards of care

decide this isnt working
so lets not provide that kind of care for vets
going forward we will give every vet a health care tax credit
they will be able to pick outstanding coverage for themselves off of the free market!

i am positive theres many of them masturbating to this dream plan every single night

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@ExodusNirvana I hear what youre saying but still dont agree

i agree it would be a good show, but thatd be it

i cant find the clip on youtube but anyone who saw the pilot for don cheadles House of Lies, at the end of the pilot their austerity pitch..

its like they say they are gonna generate good PR by forgiving loans (this is during housing bubble crisis) and doing a big campaign talking about it

everyone in board room is like yall are nuts we cant forgive loans we a bank

then they show systematically how they will disqualify every applicant for the loan forgiveness program except like a couple hundred

thats how this shyt would go down

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Avenatti sitting around like “damn are y’all even going to make me sweat at all? This shyt is light work” :mjlol:

Avenatti ain't like these other guys. Some are good lawyers, some are great lawyers. Then there those in rarefied air like this guy. He graduates with his juris doctor from George Washington University and four years later, they create an award in his honor? Of course he graduates top of his class. He's like a Lebron of law brehs and he's playing the Washington Generals. Cohen and the other guy is out of their league.