RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Regarding Michael Cohen's situation:

from reddit user patentattorney:

Make
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys

:whew:
giphy.gif
this entire post

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

There was some interview I listened to recently with a former intelligence officer in the bush administration and in the HW Bush administration.

HW in particular had a "keep crazies at arm length" and Bolton was known as one of the crazies at the time .

Now these people are going from pariahs to a seat at the executive table. What a time .

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Also a reminder Bolton was behind the completely false story about Iraq trying to procure "yellow cake" uranium from Niger which was used a justification for the Iraq War

John Bolton's Yellowcake - Antiwar.com Original

Imagine what lies he will come up with to goad Trump to go to war with Iran or North Korea especially given there is no accountability in this administration .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also a reminder Bolton was behind the completely false story about Iraq trying to procure "yellow cake" uranium from Niger which was used a justification for the Iraq War

John Bolton's Yellowcake - Antiwar.com Original

Imagine what lies he will come up with to goad Trump to go to war with Iran or North Korea especially given there is no accountability in this administration .

The obligatory

giphy.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump been almost too quiet. Avenatti got him so shook he sent out that weak troll attempt on Bezos this morning in order to grab a little attention.

Can't find a decent lawyer to represent him. :mjlol:
Got lawsuits out the ass. :mjlol:
Stock market down YTD. :mjlol:
Democrats winning every election he tries to stump. :mjlol:
Mueller literally all in his shyt. :mjlol:
Whole cabinet is incompetent, underqualified, and embarrassing. :mjlol:

It's gonna be a hot summer. :shaq:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Contender for the post of the year so far...

The ultimate show will be post trump.
Rather its another republican or democrat next.. How will the media and America as a whole get back to "normal"? I posed that question because I hear that a lot on both sides...

This thing with Trump is playing out like a daily tabloid. I'm a historian of past presidents and I understand we're in 2018, but the dysfunction with this presidency in astronomical. It has redefined what we think about the office in power and the silent majority that got him there.

Its the equivalent of having a bad ass kid that curses, steals, never cleans up the house and even tried to burn it down. When you have the next kid, will you be a stern disciplined parent that will hold the next one to a higher standard or is all hope is lost and there no church in the wild? We'll see.....

You need to post in this thread more. :bpufedup:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda