RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can just imagine me being a black man, opening up 15 bank accounts here in the U.S. and overseas.... I can just imagine how many govt agencies will start sniffing around to see if my money is legit...:heh: shyt you know if you throw in more than $4,000 in transaction into bank accounts they write up suspcious activites report on your shyt right?! You got millions upon millions of dollars and 15 bank accounts in what world would the govt let a black man slide on this shyt!!!???

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm on the verge of demanding ban bets from @Ill @Brady Hoke's Artery and a few others if Trump is in office in a year.
the earliest anything would happens is with a democratic congress in 2019.

you're a neocon so you have republican leanings which means you believe there is some honor in their worldview and sadly that's far from the truth. they have no honor. trump is fine as long as republicans control any investigation.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

you're a neocon so you have republican leanings which means you believe there is some honor in their worldview and sadly that's far from the truth. they have no honor. trump is fine as long as republicans control any investigation.

Should Flynn and Yates testify in an open hearing, I think Repubs will flip on Trump to save their seats. :kanyebp:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I'm not a fukking neocon.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bless Russian for giving us Bianna

bianna-golodryga-yahoo-news.jpg.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What makes you think he's gonna get impeached? :jbhmm:

I'd be willing to wager some Coli cash that he makes it through his full term.

If the feds were gonna get Trump on any Russian related treason, they would have done it before the election.

The Feds don't officially charge you until they are damn near certain they will get a conviction. Them even publicly admitting they are building a case is a strong indication they got some people in their sight now who they can send to jail.

Usually just like RICO and Kingpen cases. Once people start to see those numbers they point at somebody else to save a few years. I expect that to already be happening. Does it go all the way up to Trmp? Maybe not but I expect more than a few of his current administration to have their cards pull and then they got to choose if it's Point up or do those numbers