RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Certain posters in this thread keep telling y'all this......

.......and the rest of y'all keep calling them critics

In my situation, they just get tired of me talking about it. When I go over my moms, I sit and watch MSNBC. They find it obsessive because honestly, cable news is 24/7 Trump. It isnt because they care more about local issues or the economy etc. She cares about what happened with the election, she just wants her regular news back and I agree. If the media talked more about his awful policies and broke things down in layman's terms so the average viewer would know just how much he's screwing things up, Trump's approval would definitely be lower than it is now. People who are not fully engaged like we are here get fatigued when there arent indictments or bomb shells.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In my situation, they just get tired of me talking about it. When I go over my moms, I sit and watch MSNBC. They find it obsessive because honestly, cable news is 24/7 Trump. It isnt because they care more about local issues or the economy etc. She cares about what happened with the election, she just wants her regular news back and I agree. If the media talked more about his awful policies and broke things down in layman's terms so the average viewer would know just how much he's screwing things up, Trump's approval would definitely be lower than it is now. People who are not fully engaged like we are here get fatigued when there aren't indictments or bomb shells.
They did tho...for months on end

You even had economists on CNN and MSNBC pointing out how terrible his tariffs, his immigrations policies, and now his drugs policies are.

People railed against the tax shyt for MONTHS and even some posters were on here touting how AT&T employees got bonuses.

shyt polls right NOW are saying that the American public has warmed up to the Tax Plan despite the fact that most of the people have not seen any benefit from it, and the fact that the worst is yet to come.

Every night Rachel and others have entire segments pointing out that Obamacare was a success where GOP governors and pols weren't working overtime to sabotage it. Even before Trump, people were pointing out that if allowed, over time Obamacare would pay for itself, and that as more people enter it, the costs would go down.

And yet STILL....somehow...the GOP gained control of the House and the Senate, with one of the primary goals being the destruction of Obamacare and anything connected to that man.

We ain't even gonna get into the fact that there are people in this country that legit view FoxNews as a legitimate news source.

The American people are stupid bro....it is what it is....

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:ALERTRED:
FTC IS INVESTIGATING!

FTC Probing Facebook for Use of Personal Data, Source Says
More stories by David McLaughlinMarch 20, 2018, 10:59 AM EDT
By
David McLaughlin
and
March 20, 2018, 9:23 AM EDT

• Agency investigating whether data use violates consent decree

• Facebook is under 2011 FTC settlement for privacy violations
Facebook Said to Face FTC Probe on Use of Personal Data

Facebook Inc. is under investigation by a U.S. privacy watchdog over the use of personal data of 50 million users by a data analytics firm to help elect President Donald Trump.

The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is probing whether Facebook violated terms of a 2011 consent decree over its handing of user data that was transferred to Cambridge Analytica without their knowledge, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Under the 2011 settlement, Facebook agreed to get user consent for certain changes to privacy settings as part of a settlement of federal charges that it deceived consumers and forced them to share more personal information than they intended. That complaint arose after the company changed some user settings without notifying its customers, according to an FTC statement at the time.

An FTC spokeswoman said in emailed statement that the agency is aware of the issues that have been raised, but can’t comment on whether it is investigating. The agency takes any allegations of violations of consent decrees seriously, the statement said.

If the FTC finds Facebook violated terms of the consent decree, it has the power to fine the company more than $40,000 a day per violation.

Facebook said in a statement it rejected "any suggestion of violation of the consent decree."

"We respected the privacy settings that people had in place," the statement said. "Privacy and data protections are fundamental to every decision we make."

Facebook declined in New York trading, falling 3.2 percent to $167 as of 10:57 a.m. in New York. That follows a drop of 6.8 percent Monday that was the company’s largest since March 2014.

Despite concern about Cambridge Analytica’s use of the data expressed by several Democrats and Republicans, GOP-controlled congressional committees haven’t demanded hearings with Facebook executives. The Senate Commerce Committee did announce Monday evening it would like a briefing from the company on "the use and sharing of individual Facebook user data."

Chuck Grassley, who serves as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, also said he was considering a hearing with the CEOs of Facebook, Alphabet Inc.’s Google and Twitter Inc.

The Facebook revelations have also prompted transatlantic reaction. The chairman of a UK parliamentary committee announced Tuesday he was requesting that Facebook Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg, who has remained silent for days, appear before the panel to supplement prior testimony by the company’s executives.

White House spokesman Raj Shah said Tuesday that Trump “believes that Americans’ privacy should be protected” and supports federal investigations into the incident. “If Congress wants to look into the matter or other agencies want to look into the matter, we welcome that," Shah said on Fox News.

Asked if Zuckerberg should testify, Shah demurred. "Without knowing the specifics, it’s difficult to talk about whether an individual should testify,” he said.

A Facebook spokesman confirmed that the company would be holding a townhall Tuesday, where a deputy general counsel would answer questions.

For more on Facebook, check out the Decrypted podcast:

— With assistance by Terrence Dopp, and Jennifer Epstein

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why we need to draw a line on what we accept in national security reporting

SOME of this shyt is legitimate and guys like Snowden are NOT helping

Remember, Snowden exposed LEGITIMATE foreign intelligence operations. Something like 90% of what he revealed had NOTHING to do with domestic surveillance.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In my situation, they just get tired of me talking about it. When I go over my moms, I sit and watch MSNBC. They find it obsessive because honestly, cable news is 24/7 Trump. It isnt because they care more about local issues or the economy etc. She cares about what happened with the election, she just wants her regular news back and I agree. If the media talked more about his awful policies and broke things down in layman's terms so the average viewer would know just how much he's screwing things up, Trump's approval would definitely be lower than it is now. People who are not fully engaged like we are here get fatigued when there arent indictments or bomb shells.
A lot of people just feel like it's all useless and nothing will happen to Trump. My wife was addicted to the news and now she just doesn't really care anymore. She'll aske me, what did Trump do today? She's exhausted by it. I don't blame her, this is history we are witnessing but it's a lot to take in and now this CA shyt which a lot of people don't even understand. It's a bombardment of news and people just want something done finally.