RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Great read, Thanks. My only issue with this is when she spoke about the data being 'stolen':

But we know that the data wasn't stolen, it was freely available (which oddly makes it worse (IMO) than being stolen).....

I think she's using "stolen" in the context that none of users gave permission to their data being used.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Great read, Thanks. My only issue with this is when she spoke about the data being 'stolen':

But we know that the data wasn't stolen, it was freely available (which oddly makes it worse (IMO) than being stolen).....

My understanding of this was that the data wasn’t either wholly “stolen” nor “freely available”, but rather specific permissions were given to Kogen for academic research, and he then went way past what his permissions were supposed to allow, and when Facebook found out they did nothing to stop or reverse this — allegedly even going on to co-opting the use of the data.

Is that how y’all are seeing this or am I off base here?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My understanding of this was that the data wasn’t either wholly “stolen” nor “freely available”, but rather specific permissions were given to Kogen for academic research, and he then went way past what his permissions were supposed to allow, and when Facebook found out they did nothing to stop or reverse this — allegedly even going on to co-opting the use of the data.

Is that how y’all are seeing this or am I off base here?
That's exactly how I'm seeing it.

Which makes the question of who else currently has this data such a big one.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1

WSJ appears to have the contents of the polygraph test Stormy Daniels took in 2011. "CONCLUSION: In the opinion of this examiner Ms. Clifford is truthful about having unprotected vaginal intercourse with Donald Trump in July 2006." http://on.wsj.com/2Gba7PA

1:20 PM - Mar 20, 2018

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Russia definitely hacked the votes, I don't think anything can be said to convince me otherwise. All the polls, the early voting, exit polls had Hillary winning and around 7 o clock that night everything took a 180 degree turn.
They continually use the language "votes changed" but what about dropped votes or people who couldn't cast a vote? That is why I know their "investigation" is not thorough.

70,000 votes got Trump the electoral college win, I'm like you, you can't convince me that there was not some vote manipulation of some kind.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

@kylegriffin1

WSJ appears to have the contents of the polygraph test Stormy Daniels took in 2011. "CONCLUSION: In the opinion of this examiner Ms. Clifford is truthful about having unprotected vaginal intercourse with Donald Trump in July 2006." http://on.wsj.com/2Gba7PA

1:20 PM - Mar 20, 2018

Hopefully this brings us closer towards silencing the voice of the Evangelical voter in this country

They MUST share the blame in this shyt. PERIOD.