RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't think we are going to get any bombshells from Channel 4 tonight. If there were some, it would be getting hyped up more

I just expect them to explain what smart people already know about how the data was used

And unfortunately the only people who will care are not the people who need to wake up

Maybe @ineedsleep212 and @FAH1223 can finally learn how they were played like sacrificial pawns though:mjgrin:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju

Grassley to us on whether there should be a hearing w Facebook and Zuckerberg. “All I can tell you is we're taking it under advisement. It's very serious what Facebook has done, and it violates privacy. We ought to be looking into it, but I can't promise a hearing at this point.”

10:20 AM - Mar 20, 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

REMEMBER THE JOURNALIST KILLED IN THE CAR BOMB IN MALTA?!?

Russian source in Maltese scandal surrenders to Greek police
ATHENS (Reuters) - A former bank employee who ignited a political scandal in Malta when she became a source for an investigative journalist who was murdered last year has surrendered to Greek police and been arrested at Malta’s request, a senior Greek police official said on Tuesday.

Maltese prosecutors have filed a European warrant for the arrest of Maria Efimova, a Russian who left Malta for Greece last year with her family, on suspicion of embezzlement.

The police official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said there were two arrest warrants against her from Malta for various violations, including embezzlement.

“She was arrested last night and she is expected to appear before a prosecutor,” the official said.

Efimova was employed for three months in 2016 by the Maltese-registered Pilatus Bank. The journalist, Daphne Caruana Galizia, named her as the source of internal bank documents which Galizia said indicated that Michelle Muscat, wife of Prime Minister Joseph Muscat, owned a secret company in Panama.

Joseph Muscat and his wife have denied the accusations.

Efimova also gave evidence this year to a committee of the European Parliament about the case. Ana Gomes, a Portuguese member of the assembly, demanded that EU states give her whistleblower status and grant her “asylum or international protection, since she is at serious risk”.

Caruana Galizia was killed by a car bomb in October 2017. Three men have been charged with killing her but police have yet to name a likely motive.

Pilatus Bank has for its part accused Efimova of embezzlement. Efimova denies all charges and has counter-sued the bank for failing to pay her salary.

Efimova told Reuters by telephone on Tuesday that she had appeared at a police station in Athens but gave no further details. Subsequent calls to her went unanswered.

Reporting by Stephen Grey and Renee Maltezou; Editing by Kevin Liffey

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Another reddit post, from user u/Puffin_Fitness

From the same user:

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's path to Vladimir Putin goes through Ron Lauder

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's path to Vladimir Putin goes through Ron Lauder.

Ron Lauder is Donald Trump's childhood friend.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...30/ron-lauder-trump-boyhood-friend/306784001/

Ron Luader advises Trump in the White House.

A Conversation with Maggie Haberman, Trump’s Favorite Foe

Donald Trump first started talking about building a Trump Tower in Moscow after sitting next to Russian Ambassador Yuri Dubini at a luncheon hosted by Ron Lauder's brother, Leonard Lauder.

Trump campaign’s Russia ties: Who’s involved

Ron Lauder met Vladimir Putin in 2003 and April, 2016.

Top Jewish leader Lauder thanks Putin for fighting anti-Semitism

Lauder has also worked with an oligarch close Putin:

Roman Abramovich.

English soccer team launches campaign to fight anti-Semitism

• The same Abramovich who's wife, Dasha Zhukova, is friends with Ivanka Trump and Wendi Deng.
Billionaire Ally of Putin Socialized With Kushner, Ivanka Trump

• Suspected Chinese spy and Putin Love interest Wendi Deng has been spotted on Abramovich's yacht.
Wendi Deng takes a break in St Barts on Roman Abramovich's yacht | Daily Mail Online

Lauder also did business with another oligarch close to Putin and Roman Abramovich:

Lev Leviev.

Lev Leviev commissions due diligence study of Channel 10

• This is the same Lev Leviev Jared Kushner did buisness with.
Jared Kushner sealed real estate deal with oligarch's firm cited in money-laundering case

• Jared Kushner met Ivanka Trump at Lev Leviev's business luncheon in Israel.
The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin

Ron Lauder secretly worked on Israel-Syria relations with George Nader and:

Benjamin Netayahu.

Introduction to "Nothing Abides": Perspectives on the Middle East and Islam

• Netanyahu is close with the Kushner's.
When Bibi Slept In Jared Kushner’s Bed

• Netanyahu worked with Arthur Finkelstein during Netanyahu's run for office.
Netanyahu strategist Arthur Finkelstein dies at 72

• Arthur Finkelstein worked on Ron Lauder's failed 1989 NYC mayor run.
Arthur J. Finkelstein - Wikipedia

• Arthur Finkelstein was also on the Trump Organization payroll.
Arthur J. Finkelstein - Wikipedia

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@markknoller

"I’ve received assurances that his firing is not even under consideration," says @SpeakerRyan, asked about Pres Trump's attacks on Special Counsel Mueller. Ryan says the Special Counsel "should be free to follow through his investigation to its completion without interference."

10:20 AM - Mar 20, 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dog I'm disappointed in my friends and family all this shyt going on and most of the people i know are oblivious or just don't really care.
Of course. It’s why propaganda works.

We all knew this was going on. The average person did not.

That’s why I on some level can’t even blame Facebook. People keep letting them do what they’re doing. It’s the same people falling prey to fake news.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Another reddit post, from user u/Puffin_Fitness

Russia is deeply embedded into Facebook.

Search this thread for posts I made on the oligarch “Yuri Milner”

Don’t say we didn’t warn y’all.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/24944509/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27051971/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26791436/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27033347/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26791443/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26717165/

They took on a lot of money in 2011 when everyone was broke and couldn’t find funding. They refused to open their books too and the funding was seedy for what they gave up to get investment in foreign countries

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dog I'm disappointed in my friends and family all this shyt going on and most of the people i know are oblivious or just don't really care.
People aren't gonna give up their beloved Facebook. That shyt is like their life force. They're plugged in.