RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They did tho...for months on end

You even had economists on CNN and MSNBC pointing out how terrible his tariffs, his immigrations policies, and now his drugs policies are.

People railed against the tax shyt for MONTHS and even some posters were on here touting how AT&T employees got bonuses.

shyt polls right NOW are saying that the American public has warmed up to the Tax Plan despite the fact that most of the people have not seen any benefit from it, and the fact that the worst is yet to come.

Every night Rachel and others have entire segments pointing out that Obamacare was a success where GOP governors and pols weren't working overtime to sabotage it. Even before Trump, people were pointing out that if allowed, over time Obamacare would pay for itself, and that as more people enter it, the costs would go down.

And yet STILL....somehow...the GOP gained control of the House and the Senate, with one of the primary goals being the destruction of Obamacare and anything connected to that man.

We ain't even gonna get into the fact that there are people in this country that legit view FoxNews as a legitimate news source.

The American people are stupid bro....it is what it is....

I primarily watch MSNBC and they dont talk about his policies much. I'm not watching during the daytime so its possible they do then but at night? they dont. Rachel gives through breakdowns of whatever Trump-Russia related news and then Lawrence comes with straight ether. When they were trying to get the tax plan passed, there was commentary around that but then its on to the next story because is literally a "next story" every few damn hours. I dont know whats going on with the rest of the world unless I take the time to look it up myself or read it here.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
A lot of people just feel like it's all useless and nothing will happen to Trump. My wife was addicted to the news and now she just doesn't really care anymore. She'll aske me, what did Trump do today? She's exhausted by it. I don't blame her, this is history we are witnessing but it's a lot to take in and now this CA shyt which a lot of people don't even understand. It's a bombardment of news and people just want something done finally.

Yeah, my husband is pretty in tune with this but he's being trying to put up a fence by himself the last few days :francis: and hasn't caught up. I got so frustrated trying to explain to him the importance of the CA news last night. Its tew much.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's best to take time away from all this from time to time. It can definitely be exhausting.

As far as the public, short attention spans and apathy aren't new. It's just thst this process takes time. The best way to speed it up is to vote. Play the numbers game and get as much blue in dc as possible. Right now 45 is protected. There is a way to fight that.

And there won't be daily or even weekly indictments. Investigations don't work like that. This shyt isn't for impatient folks. If you're impatient go find something more instantly gratifying.

Like Facebook.:mjlol: Oh wait...:lolbron:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
This is a pretty good thread laid out in laymen's terms of why the facebook and CA news is important

EDIT: Thread all together Unrolled thread from @saradannerdukic

She did post a very valid question after the thread, who has this data now and what is it being used for?

Great read, Thanks. My only issue with this is when she spoke about the data being 'stolen':

But we know that the data wasn't stolen, it was freely available (which oddly makes it worse (IMO) than being stolen).....