RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the ic bout to start blowing whistles like they got striped shirts on. i can't wait for trump to implode :ohlawd:
In the interrogation room like:

latest

5s6RJQm.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought it would be a few months before shytty hit the fan not a few weeks. So I guess the next question is what did trump and pence know and when did they know. You can't write TV this good
I tried telling y'all.

I've been calling this shyt for a long time.

The Intelligence Community was committed to getting him the fukk outta there.

Trump crossed several lines.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn Three Letter was trying to tell ya'll. Give props where props is due. Dude been giving all the reports on this clear Russian mess. LOL @ 1 month in and he's had to basically fire someone. Don't buy the B.S. "Resign". Trump fired that a$$ but don't think the trail stops with Flynn. Trump is only cutting ties because it's obvious they have definitely proof of the Flynn/Russian sanctions connection. This is proof the Russian connects go just as deep as many of us been saying. To me this is a foreshadow, Watergate and Monica are going to be child's play after this ether. I might have to change my prediction to 1 year till Impeachment instead of 2 years with a termination this early in .

from-russia-with-love_0.jpg

America's Symbol and Mascot has spoken.

x580wh.gif

:camby:By 2018

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Good to see our government working as it should.
All the Fascism nonsense can be put to bed, right?