RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
If there is some SOB in the White House with an ax to grind that has knowledge of what Pence knew and when he knew it; then Pence has to be gone too. With all of the snitching going on in the White House we are going to find out soon what Pence actually knew.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bannon leaked something to sack Pence.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

atomic-bomb-o.gif

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I don't think Moscow Mike can just fall on the sword for this. There seems to even be more info. He could be facing charges of TREASON. If that's the case he has to take everyone down and start singing :mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The spin is already on brehs. Look out for republicans who constantly repeat that flynn "inadvertently briefed Pence with incomplete information".

Some chick on CNN kept saying inadvertently, inadvertently, inadvertently. They're really trying to soften the blow of the National Security Adviser being a Russian sympathizer.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The spin is already on brehs. Look out for republicans who constantly repeat that flynn "inadvertently briefed Pence with incomplete information".

Some chick on CNN kept saying inadvertently, inadvertently, inadvertently. They're really trying to soften the blow of the National Security Adviser being a Russian sympathizer.
Heard several ppl say "he's a good man" "the best at what he does":russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::camby::camby::camby:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Smerconish's show tommorow is going to be goat radio :blessed:

Maan I got Joe Madison,Stephanie Miller,Thom Hartmann,Breitbart News,Wilkow Majority,Karen Hunter,Mark Thompson and John Fugelsang all lined up tomorrow...SiriusXM Politics got dat Piff for the Trump Admin:ohlawd::whew::ohlawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So will someone explain what this all means?!!? :mindblown: I'm fukking lost was Flynn really in on the take with the russians was the paying him for military intel or some shyt like that. is Trump in on it too by proxy?!!?