RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm of the mind that Americans who don't want bigots and or government officials that are beholden to foreign powers aren't really setting a terribly high bar. Thoughts?
Completely agree.
I'm of the opinion that all the people proclaiming to now be living under a Fascist state don't understand Fascism. Thought?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Completely agree.
I'm of the opinion that all the people proclaiming to now be living under a Fascist state don't understand Fascism. Thought?
More of a hybird imo under both parties. The right and this government check more boxes. It would be impossible to label our government purely fascist for obvious reasons or at least how it currently sits. Fascism is a pretty broad and vague term.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fascism is a pretty broad and vague term.

6645262904983552.png

Sounds like Donald Trump's america to me...:coffee:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
1. This is very good for one reason: Iran. Flynn has been the strongest Iran hawk in team trump by far. Him being out greatly reduces the odds this happens

2. The intelligence community isn't good and is entirely self serving. Pretending they have any values outside of the continuation of their patronage and a vague commitment to American Empire is ludicrous and short sighted.

3. This is not the start of trumps fall. The IC will not move against trump because trump has no political commitments that infringe on their values per se. They might find it off putting that he admires Putin but as long as the checks cash and black sites get greenlit they aren't doing shyt to him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjpls: I'm good breh...

Edited: I could get into the roots of facism and the rise of trump but apparently it would fall on deaf ears and blind eyes to you. Because you refuse to believe right what's in front of your face .

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These trump supporters on Fox News website already spinning this shyt:what:

Typical trump supporter comment: this shows he's a leader and he's not afraid to get rid of a friend if they mess up. How about hilary and obama ?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They all about the Merica crap but now someone is in deep shyt and involved with treason and they still supporting this bytch:what:
I read that tweet earlier said white's still approve of trump 53% WHAT THE fukk IS THIS shyt?!!? :why:
A lot of them do not pay much attention to daily details like us forums nerds do. They will buy the line that Flynn simply made mistakes. Their newest toy is to just call everything negative fake news, but they'll still rely on their old standby of "Well, the Republicans are Christians, plus they're good for business."

:francis:Cacs.

:mjcry:Cacs.

:damn:CAAAAAAAAAACS!!!!