RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Democrats are just useless. I don't care if they're the minority in Congress. Pelosi and Schumer need to be yelling for investigations and calling out their colleagues.
democrats aint shyt, its gonna be the courts, protests, leaks and the media that bring down the Trump presidency. Both political parties are feckless thats why you've got two outsiders as president, the electorate knows this.
This is no difference than the Obama era other than he ran a tighter ship all he had to deal with was tea party protests and the courts. The media, he told them sweet nothings and tried locking them up for leaks :lolbron:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bag on them all you want but WaPo was instrumental in making this a story. They also played a major role in taking down Nixon. If they're able to do the same to Trump :wow:
You're right, WaPo and other forms of media are the ones making this story break and it's a good thing. They are doing their jobs and I think everything should come out.

Here's my problem with this whole thing: Throughout the Presidential Campaign on every news cast and print media it was "Hillary's emails" or "These emails aren't authorized and my be hacked by Russians" but then they would go on an entire dialogue about them. Hillary made her campaign a referendum on Trump and that played a role why she lost but the email narrative drove it home.

More people across America were more dialed into the election than any before and when you had so many news organizations having ratings spikes and Hillary leading in all of the polls, they had to play both sides and throw dirt on her. If there was any smoke or inkling that Trump had ties to Russia and they were hacking into democratic emails then then those "leaked" emails should not have been reported on as breaking news daily and the media should've focused on other things. The media made the story and so many brushed it off because nobody thought Trump would win and now he has and we're seeing the Pandora's box of his ties to Russia.

As far as Trump supporters sticking by him. The most honest thing he said was his supporters would never leave him even if he shot someone and that's true. If he makes it one term that would be it. I would love to hear from those overt, poor to lower middle class white people who barely have health insurance and jobs who voted against their interests to put this guy in office...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
A lot of them do not pay much attention to daily details like us forums nerds do. They will buy the line that Flynn simply made mistakes. Their newest toy is to just call everything negative fake news, but they'll still rely on their old standby of "Well, the Republicans are Christians, plus they're good for business."

:francis:Cacs.

:mjcry:Cacs.

:damn:CAAAAAAAAAACS!!!!
bXpMq.gif

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see any laws broken dont see how this affects trump, this seems to be more about a pence-flynn feud and trump succumbing to the warmongering media than any real wrongdoing:yeshrug:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No more hot takes. These fukking news houses need to drop the hammer. Flynn was acting on Trump's orders. Remember, Trump was very hostile towards the Obama administration in Obama's last month.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Put on patriot radio and these CaCs sounding like the world is about to end .instead of being mad about this dude compromising National security they mad about MSM attacking them

They all listen to the same shyt. Faux, breitbart and infowars smh:aicmon:
How can I listen?