RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Starting this weekend Congress is in recess for 2 weeks, does Trump try to sneak Pruitt in during this time by firing Sessions? He's already setting the stage to fire Mueller on "conflict of interest" so Pruitt first order of business is getting Double R to give Mueller his pink slip. I suspect we're going to see Mueller pull a savage move this week.
I think he waits to gauge the level of public concern with the Stormy Daniels shyt after 60 Min airs the interview on Sunday

Mueller and the IC are slow walking everything so that the American public grasps all of this, because already, polls are showing that America believes that the government is controlled by the "Deep State" rather than realizing that the Deep State is actually the only thing keeping this country from going into total chaos right now, because THEY know the real story about this Trump shyt, but can't act just yet because Trump is the Commander in Chief and to move right now would be tantamount to treason and interpreted as a coup.

On what grounds do you think? I want to see his ass fried too, but wouldn't that open a can of worms as far as attacking the press?
Hannity has definitely been cooperating with Assange...that will come back to bite him in the ass sooner than he realizes

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t even shade or insulting but that is a good depiction of her. I know she gonna try and get Carrey to lose money on some “I’m just a Christian white woman” shyt, but it isn’t a bad caricature.

i wish that bytch would try to fukk up jims money :heh:

they gonna boycott ace ventura reruns? :whoa::whoa::whoa:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
On what grounds do you think? I want to see his ass fried too, but wouldn't that open a can of worms as far as attacking the press?
Cordinating with Wiki leaks passing those stolen emails and his producer on the Hannity show has ties to the Kremlin

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t even shade or insulting but that is a good depiction of her. I know she gonna try and get Carrey to lose money on some “I’m just a Christian white woman” shyt, but it isn’t a bad caricature.

:mjlol: check the fox News comments on FB, there going nuts yapping on about tastelesness and grace

Feds

I am not a cop, I promise
Daps
Reppin
The police station, Stolen Elections
Donald Trump Will Fire Robert Mueller, Pundits Predict After Monday Tweets

“He is going to fire Robert Mueller,” Republican strategist Rick Tyler said of President Donald Trump on MSNBC on Monday morning, translating Trump’s morning tweet, “A total WITCH HUNT with massive conflicts of interest!”

Trump’s Monday tweet followed a weekend of attacks on Mueller’s probe of Russian interference in the presidential election, which now appears also to be looking into potential money laundering and obstruction of justice. Trump ratcheted up his attack over the weekend, after Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, this time attacking Mueller by name.

“The president has calculated now … the reaction from the Republicans,” Tyler explained. “He is going to fire Robert Mueller. And you know what’s going to happen? Nothing. There will be no response from Republican leadership from the Congress. The reason to fire McCabe, the reason he had to to deny him his retirement, is [Trump] has to discredit them, has to systematically discredit everybody who is involved in this Russia investigation. And he has now seen that he can do these things without any recourse. … Congress is not going to rein him in.

Deadline via Yahoo News

Get ready, they are preparing yall for the inevitable :francis: