RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
DYqdUvZVoAAmnMp.jpg:large

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't understand this mentality of "once he does __________ then we'll do something"

A conservative friend of mine was defending this a$$hole yesterday talking about "oh come on it's not like there's disease and fires and death in the streets" like why do we have to wait for that? Why do we have to wait for him to attack Mueller if WE KNOW IT'S COMING? Why do we have to wait until the USA is a post-apocalyptic dystopian civilization to finally say "ok yeah ya know I guess those Trump detractors were right" ..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

So what constitutes "going after him"?

"O o o I meant like physically lunging at him :whoa: :mjgrin:"

And every day someone is stopped, profiled or arrested without cause by police is a horrible day for democracy. But GOP won't touch that

:camby:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
On what grounds do you think? I want to see his ass fried too, but wouldn't that open a can of worms as far as attacking the press?
He’s not a reporter. He’s a self admitted propagandist who has been pushing the agenda of the kremlin for a considerable amount of time. For all intents and purposes he’s a Russian asset/agent as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He’s not a reporter. He’s a self admitted propagandist who has been pushing the agenda of the kremlin for a considerable amount of time. For all intents and purposes he’s a Russian asset/agent as well.
Nothing will happen to hannity

There’s far worse and egregious examples of shills being allowed to thrive. It’s gonna take corporate responsibility and blacklists to oust and diminish him.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Trump has decided to hire the longtime Washington lawyer Joseph E. diGenova, who has pushed the theory on television that Trump was framed by F.B.I. and Justice Department officials, to bolster his legal team, three people told of the decision tell NYT. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/politics/joseph-digenova-trump-lawyer.html?smid=pl-share&referer=https://t.co/vHsyOOf5c4 …
diGenova has endorsed the notion that a secretive group of FBI agents concocted the Russia probe to keep Trump from becoming president.

“There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and... frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News. https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/975780196396695552 …