RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Question for the guys smarter than me, at what point does collusion become treason ?

No disrespect but you missed the boat, but let me say you can't collude or accept payments or any kinda help from a foreign power to help you in any elections. There's a heavy price to pay for that. Treason is when you basically shape any type of policy for a foreign power against the US. *Conspiracy against the US* is the cards these boys been dealt. Once that conspiracy becomes RICO, you basically have better chance stealing bricks from RICO and stying alive and worry-free than beating those charges.

wapo still dropping articles and sending push alerts tonight

:russ:

It's open season now. Kushner gonna get it worse than anybody else. If he sold any secrets out there, he's gonna find out the hard way how far the CIA can go and how far the reach is. Lots of those foreign dudes work/have worked with the CIA. :sas2:

satire

Andy Borowitz
1 hr ·
“From my perspective, cyberbullying is very much a growing problem,” the Attorney General said.

Jeff Sessions Urges Melania to Work Harder on Campaign to Stop Cyberbullying
“From my perspective, cyberbullying is very much a growing problem,” the…
NEWYORKER.COM

:laff:

:dead:
Tell him start from page 1 :shaq:

This is basically like watching Game of Thrones and reading the books x5 status

This Kushner news is top 10 most corrupt things in US history

THere has never been any corrupt greedy criminal with that level of clearance. So, he saw a lotta things that have very high values. He was also requesting lots of intelligence that he never put to use or he had no place in trying to get in the first place. He's in for the roughest ride of all of them. Manafort is a gangsta. Kushner is a soft, frailed, spoiled, botoxed kid who looks like more feminine than his wife. The dude looked like he filled up his bottom lip bro.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They are pointing out how Trump is losing all his allies in the WH. Jared and Ivanka, KellyAnn, Miller are pretty much the only ones left. I suspect Trump is going to be in rare form over these next few days on twitter. As soon as he wakes up to Fox News, all that bipartisan gun legislation from today is out the window. He's going to be attacking the Dems and accusing them of wanting to take away guns. He will deflect his position, of course.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

QHgRS.gif