RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Things I said to my daughter as I caught up here during her late night feed

"Ok now that I fed you let me read you some more stories about the biggest constitutional crisis in American history"

"One day I will show you home alone the movie. Trump administration is like if the burglars became president. Trump was in one actually. Ah you don't know what any of this means"

"Jared Kushner looks like my Ukrainian ex *shows side by side picture*"

:deadmanny:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Hope Hicks met with Mueller and he probably gave her the line from Sicario after scaring the crap out of her -

“You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now."

giphy.gif

She definitely gonna flip. Trump cursed her out called her nasty words. She called her family crying so they told her to quit ASAP. :dead:

She is very gullible and she doesn't know the danger she's in. She's easy work for Mueller. She will break.

You see Martin SHkreli already crying to get out. They may think this is all jokes but it's very serious and federal time will mess with you.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
She definitely gonna flip. Trump cursed her out called her nasty words. She called her family crying so they told her to quit ASAP. :dead:

She is very gullible and she doesn't know the danger she's in. She's easy work for Mueller. She will break.

You see Martin SHkreli already crying to get out. They may think this is all jokes but it's very serious and federal time will mess with you.
I think it was @Hood Critic who said women will be the key to this case

I agree, we all know Trump and his sons are tenderdikk and probably do a lot of incriminating pillow talk. Plus Ivanka is Trump's pride and joy and is knee deep in it. Only woman I don't see giving it up is Kellyanne; when you are a human interpolation of the host from Tales From The Crypt you have to be tough to survive.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
O and after all this it took Trump saying "we'll take the guns and do due process later" for my conservative CAC buddies to finally turn their backs on him. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this other shyt didn't matter. I will say they were popping mad shyt during the election, giddy at how Trump infuriated the left..... but they have been pretty quiet after realizing the left was right :sas1:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Things I said to my daughter as I caught up here during her late night feed

"Ok now that I fed you let me read you some more stories about the biggest constitutional crisis in American history"

"One day I will show you home alone the movie. Trump administration is like if the burglars became president. Trump was in one actually. Ah you don't know what any of this means"

"Jared Kushner looks like my Ukrainian ex *shows side by side picture*"
Have you ever been with a black woman?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
O and after all this it took Trump saying "we'll take the guns and do due process later" for my conservative CAC buddies to finally turn their backs on him. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this other shyt didn't matter. I will say they were popping mad shyt during the election, giddy at how Trump infuriated the left..... but they have been pretty quiet after realizing the left was right :sas1:

That shyt won't matter, they'll still vote for him. :mjlol:

Polls gonna come out in a week and his approval will still be around 40% like it always is.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjlol:piss away a massive international crime syndicate by trusting Donald Trump not to be a stupid fukkup, brehs

:russ:half-retarded brooklyn street guys with brain damage and lead poisoning didn't fukk up this bad

They actually thought they could get away with it holding the highest office in the world like :dwillhuh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

NatashaBertrand
Swalwell asked Hope Hicks whether a number of Trump associates, including Kushner and Donald Trump Jr., had ever asked her to lie. She declined to answer in every case but Michael Flynn, who she said had never asked her to lie "in the campaign." cbsnews.com/news/hope-hick… pic.twitter.com/tbO1efcnIU
Mar 1, 2018 at 9:09 AM