RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This shyt is just ridiculous man. When was the last time nikkas was out here knowing who the assistant secretarial 3rd shift janitors at the DoJ were and shyt? People actually being thirsty for press briefings like its pay day and the dope man's on the corner. We might have to reup and vote in clowns every 20-30 years or so just to relive the good ole days. :mjcry:
nikkas learning the lines of succession to the department of agriculture and shyt :laff:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did y'all hear what Trump said about guns today :mindblown: just unreal. He said what they feared about Obama. It's about race people. It was about race allllll along.

Really? Some people told me it was economic disenfranchisement...not the outstanding black POTUS who made cacs realise the world could go on without them.

:troll:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope Hicks met with Mueller and he probably gave her the line from Sicario after scaring the crap out of her -

“You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now."

giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Things I said to my daughter as I caught up here during her late night feed

"Ok now that I fed you let me read you some more stories about the biggest constitutional crisis in American history"

"One day I will show you home alone the movie. Trump administration is like if the burglars became president. Trump was in one actually. Ah you don't know what any of this means"

"Jared Kushner looks like my Ukrainian ex *shows side by side picture*"