RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So right now, Mueller is covering:

• Russian Election Inference
  • Obstruction
  • Trump Campaign Collusion
  • Trump officials/Russian agent contact
  • Trump Org Business

Am I missing anything?

Like I said in here before, Mueller wants to paint these guys for bad guys in the public eye, so when he moves on them, the outcry will be less and the world will have already known what those boys been doing. Mueller got the goods. He just sits on things and watch them fight and throw fits.

I heard Trump cursed Hope out and called her nasty names :dead:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So right now, Mueller is covering:

• Russian Election Inference
  • Obstruction
  • Trump Campaign Collusion
  • Trump officials/Russian agent contact
  • Trump Org Business

Am I missing anything?

:piss:
full

So Mueller catching this body this week or he going to let us breath and save it for next?

full

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing about all this is the fukkery has been so intense on such a consistent day to day basis when we get a normal administration in the WH again its gon have nikkas going through fukkery withdrawals...

I'm so used to looking at my phone every hour and seeing breaking news...

Gon have me looking at my phone like

tenor.gif

Begging for somebody to tell me the POTUS said some dumb shyt today...

Fridays gon be the worst, have me feeling like

tenor.gif

looking for that Friday fukkery giveaway...
This shyt is just ridiculous man. When was the last time nikkas was out here knowing who the assistant secretarial 3rd shift janitors at the DoJ were and shyt? People actually being thirsty for press briefings like its pay day and the dope man's on the corner. We might have to reup and vote in clowns every 20-30 years or so just to relive the good ole days. :mjcry:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This Kushner news is top 10 most corrupt things in US history

Have your father in law get sweet talked into running for President and he too dumb to realize he’s an asset of a foreign government and the purpose was to get sanctions lifted only to expose the entire global criminal operation brehs

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Disenfranchising black folk is more important to that troll looking vermin than defending his own honor...

That's how pathetic this little b*stard is...
"I, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III do solemnly swear on my honorable ancestors who fought in the War of Northern Aggression that I will not forsake this great opportunity to strike a blow in their name over inconsequential things like my feelings."