RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"No Sides Left": Top Trump Aide Pleads Guilty In Mueller Probe | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

Guilty Trump aide Rick Gates admits he lied to Mueller's team while trying to cut a deal with Mueller's team. Journalist David Rothkopf says Mueller is sending a message to Trump: "when I get to you, you're got".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"How does this affect Trump?" they ask :mjgrin:

RiHqF6E.gif

:mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If the White House lets Kushner come to work on Monday, expect to see Flynn-like news leaks :whoo:

The hammer is about to drop
100% he is at work Monday. Hell Ivanka partial security clearance ass over in South Korea "working" right now :heh:.. Need those leaks Monday :feedme:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
100% he is at work Monday. Hell Ivanka partial security clearance ass over in South Korea "working" right now :heh:.. Need those leaks Monday :feedme:
I think people should go back and read the Flynn timeline.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-flynns-guilty-plea-a-comprehensive-timeline/

Those news stories started dropping and completely RUINED his whole shyt :wow:

C_WcHpSXYAAAdeR.jpg

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

And had the nerve to say that her presence is meant to increase pressure on the Koreans.
bytch if you don't sit your simple plastic ass down someplace.
Thanks repubs, thanks yt people.

This is the fukk where we are, the so called president who dumber than a rock has his equally dumb children, including treason Jared running all over the world speaking on shyt that none of you have any business to.

:pacspit:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don't even bring up politics around white people for the most part (especially at work) because I know more often than not they'll be on that bullshyt. :francis:

The Internet, right-wing talk radio, and FOX News really fukked up the country.
I know ! White people don't understand how all these stories look bad for trump YET they can explain how Obama Clinton soros the deep state FBI CIA career republicans in the justice department got to together to set up all these things against trump to stop America from being Great

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't know HOW Manafort was broke though.

It seemed he just owed money on a deal...

I mean somethings not adding up here.

If he wasn’t broke why the mad dash to get an infusion of cash? nikka was literally beggin and desparate for that bag... of his paper was straight he would’ve paid that loan back with no prob

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he wasn’t broke why the mad dash to get an infusion of cash? nikka was literally beggin and desparate for that bag... of his paper was straight he would’ve paid that loan back with no prob

We act like these cacs are smart and not like half of these fukkers aren't living beyond their means......

Manafort - short on money
Trump - kept going bankrupt
Kushner - about to go bankrupt
Bannon - Dependant on the mercers, now in the cold.

Cacs elected the worst of the worst financially, ethically, and morally. :hhh:

The average business tries to reinvent itself if it feels itself becoming irrelevant. America cacs basically voted the government back to the stone age, to keep blacks, latinos, gays, lesbians and vocal women in check, fukk reinvention.

WHY? BECAUSE EVEN WITH THE PLAYING FIELD TILTED IN THEIR FAVOR THEY WERE STILL LOSING. SO NOW THEY WOULD BLOW THE WHOLE THING UP RATHER THAN BE MARGINALIZED THE WAY THEY HAVE MARGINALIZED OTHERS FOR CENTURIES.

Rant over

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Manafort is American. If Russia moves on him, that would be a huge problem.
Everyone keeps saying this. Who is going to push the button to retaliate for Manafort? It won't be Trump or anyone in his administration.... including McMasters or Sessions. It won't be any of the bytch made Republicans in Congress, including Ryan and McConnell, who are bound on one side to whatever fukkery they got themselves into during Trump's campaign and on the other side by their stupid ass Trump loyalist constituents who think this is all a hoax. Nobody wants war with Russia with Trump in the driver's seat... Jesus Christ just the thought of that frightens me. So what would the course of action be?

I still think Muller has a million other cards to play that he's hiding, and is using this Manafort drama as a bluff. Manafort just has too many loose ends right now.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

being a real estate guy just looking at his real estate situation he was heavily in debt

:manny: