RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A few in depth pieces I read on Manafort, one posted here from The Atlantic, laid out the case that he did burn that oligarch for money, a lot of it, and tried to make it right when he got in the Trump circle. Also, part of his investment/real estate strategy was debt, but also, there, he owed on a lot of properties, and was underwater, hence that loan he just got indicted for.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup. So Manafort was being pressed for fukking Russian money. He then conveniently found himself on the Trump campaign and used that position to ease pressure from some dangerous Russian oligarchs.

Sounds like motive for the campaign collusion that we know took place.

:noah:

This shyt is unraveling like a political/spy thriller.

So Manafort got involved with Russian oligarchs. Got in hot water. Got on the Trump campaign and got Trump to let the Russians manipulate the Presidential election in exchange for future favors. There’s probably a lot more to it but they’re going to do so many movies off this shyt.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Schiff out here dropping his callout album at the most cutthroat time

Rep. Devin Nunes says he welcomes the release of the Democratic memo that seeks to undercut his own, adding that it includes "really interesting things that sound really bad," but nothing that "actually rejects what was in our memo" http://cnn.it/2ovknaM

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I honestly think they could have just left that memo unreleased, but I understand the desire and strategy. The Nunes thing wouldn't convince anyone who wasn't already off the deep end in Pizzagate, or in that same space.

This will just bring that conversation back, I would have waited on the Memo, or rolled it into something else.

And, regarding Manafort if you remember the texts from his daughter, he had cash flow problems, and money he couldn't access overseas, she referred to him as "not liquid" at least once, and seeing he needed cash.