RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
zJUVEks.gif

This is why Manafort won't flip. Hes LITERALLY got dirt on everyone

LITERAL PRIME MINISTERS WERE ON HIS PAYROLL

Alfred Gusenbauer, Austria's former chancellor, and Romano Prodi, Italy's former prime minister.

Boys...we are in a NEW PHASE.

The depth of this is astonishing.

Manafort just got two fukking prime ministers wrapped up :wow:

NjDvdc1.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I've seen y'all say this but would it really? I feel like it would just be more indignation from Democrats, nothing would actually happen to Trump or are y'all aware of something that I don't know :jbhmm:
Currently, most of Manafort's charges are based on his white collar crime background. Mueller is just establishing character and intent, he's still holding on to the illegal activity specifically related to Trump and Russia. With a history of money laundering and bank fraud, it's highly unlikely he could shake an indictment if he turned out to say, be the bag man for all Russia and Trump finanical "transactions". Enough Republicans would react to the public and legal outrage.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Serious question not trying to be negative, if Trump were to pardon Manafort why would that finally push Republicans to impeach Trump ? The base is behind him 100% percent. I work in a very conservative environment, the whole Russia thing to the right is fake news. Even the Manafort stuff has nothing to do with Trump because the crimes he's being indicted for happened before Trump announced he was running, this is something I hear from the right. It's going to take something more powerful than Trump pardoning Manafort yo get them to budge.