RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@La Sombra

Manafort is the classic soft white shoe/collar criminal, he has been over his head for a long time, and he has no integrity, or heart, he's just a typical white businessman hiding behind his standing, or what is left, and his money, or what is left. Read about how he was in rehab for "sex addiction" and crying and begging for his wife to take him back, and trying to be a better man.

His story is fascinating, but he is textbook white collar criminal.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What makes the thread work right now is the flow of information and the sharing of opinions and ideas not hindered by senseless arguing and the derailing to non issues to satisfy the "need to be right about some bullshyt from 3 years ago".

I myself have hardly posted in this thread even though i have followed this through and through and even got a subscription to the new yorker so i could read good journalistic opinion pieces.

At some point, small potatoes and meaningless tweet threads about people we dont care about and some 1k transaction from some guy is Denmark needs to be a tangible contribution or not posted at all.

We all have things to contribute from a news standpoint and philosophical standpoint, i feel like right now everyone has a chance to speak their mind without judgement and without feeling like they are under attack because of someones ego.

Agreed.
However...Nap's ego is the best and worst thing about this thread. :mjlol:

He's good at hyping people up and keeping people engaged, which is something I appreciate when you have a story as important as this. I honestly believe there would be more skeptics here on the board if not for siren GIFs and red/purple text highlighting the important parts.

On the other hand...he can be annoying as hell, smug, arrogant, and has a weird need to be the one who posts breaking developments.

It's definitely something to watch.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Maybe for another thread, but what is the best theory we can offer as to what exactly is going on behind "the curtain" with him?

Just off the top of my head:

A "passion" and extreme interest in the Russia affair/politics

A "passion" and extreme interest in all Drake/OVO

A dislike for Dave East, that borders on extreme, as well as Kendrick, a few others

A passion and extreme interest in Tariq Nasheed

You can go on and on, and there are alliances and agendas there, but I can't really even sift through the insanity of it, and form a clear picture.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They're flaming Big Sandy on twitter, what lies is she telling at the press briefing?
Trump is being tougher on Russia than Obama because he is building up the military and Russia doesn't like that :mjlol:... on another note nikka said Big Sandy :laff::laff:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Agreed.
However...Nap's ego is the best and worst thing about this thread. :mjlol:

He's good at hyping people up and keeping people engaged, which is something I appreciate when you have a story as important as this. I honestly believe there would be more skeptics here on the board if not for siren GIFs and red/purple text highlighting the important parts.

On the other hand...he can be annoying as hell, smug, arrogant, and has a weird need to be the one who posts breaking developments.

It's definitely something to watch.
Nap knows he's going to get bushed once a month so he goes overboard on the hype. This thread brings traffic to the site which equals money so he'll be back and the cycle continues.

They're flaming Big Sandy on twitter, what lies is she telling at the press briefing?
Said Trump is tougher on Russia than Obama.

Everytime she says this CNN throws this on the split screen :mjlol:
2LJqkMQ.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I know that neither Trump nor that hideous woman understand how law enforcement policy really works, but it is frustrating to see figures this prominent relaying the same ignorant, belligerent, nonsense that friends, and other people I encounter engage in....

Like, "Why are they arresting these guys for wire fraud and stock manipulation? GO AFTER REALLL CRIMINALS

"Why are they arresting college students for drug trafficking...GO AFTER THE TERRORISTS

"Why are they arresting gamblers for running a massive RICO gambling ring....go after the CHILD MOLESTERS!!!!"

They see to entirely not understand there are individual branches for all crimes and divisions of labor in law enforcement, and they are dictated by the departments needs and have different funding and purposes. Agents who do white collar fraud are in no way responsible for agents who investigate terrorism.