RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is cool that she's telling him to pull up but he could easily just release doctored footage and claim she was lying or that she wasn't even in the building on that day.
You know he won't go through the effort and Trump Tower is the trap house, no way there is video footage from 12 years ago still around.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@AVXL Told ya my breh, Collusion and Obstruction are appetizers... Money Laundering can actually put dudes in prison forget impeachment.

But can you arrest or even indict a sitting President? There's still a lot of debate among legal scholars that that could even happen. He could get impeached like Clinton and still finish his term.

There's a scenario where everything we believe is not only true but is just scratching the surface of high level international corruption involving multiple countries spearheaded by Trump & Co and at the end of it Trump simply pardons himself. That's the doomsday scenario I'm most concerned about...that even if it's all true and Mueller brings forth all types of charges that it's still not enough to get rid of Trump

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
But can you arrest or even indict a sitting President? There's still a lot of debate among legal scholars that that could even happen. He could get impeached like Clinton and still finish his term.

There's a scenario where everything we believe is not only true but is just scratching the surface of high level international corruption involving multiple countries spearheaded by Trump & Co and at the end of it Trump simply pardons himself. That's the doomsday scenario I'm most concerned about...that even if it's all true and Mueller brings forth all types of charges that it's still not enough to get rid of Trump
I'm curious as to what the statute of limitations is on these crimes. They can't peg him for shyt from the 80s

Hopefully he resigns like Nixon and seeks refuge in Putingrad

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
What makes the thread work right now is the flow of information and the sharing of opinions and ideas not hindered by senseless arguing and the derailing to non issues to satisfy the "need to be right about some bullshyt from 3 years ago".

I myself have hardly posted in this thread even though i have followed this through and through and even got a subscription to the new yorker so i could read good journalistic opinion pieces.

At some point, small potatoes and meaningless tweet threads about people we dont care about and some 1k transaction from some guy is Denmark needs to be a tangible contribution or not posted at all.

We all have things to contribute from a news standpoint and philosophical standpoint, i feel like right now everyone has a chance to speak their mind without judgement and without feeling like they are under attack because of someones ego.