RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@La Sombra

Manafort is the classic soft white shoe/collar criminal, he has been over his head for a long time, and he has no integrity, or heart, he's just a typical white businessman hiding behind his standing, or what is left, and his money, or what is left. Read about how he was in rehab for "sex addiction" and crying and begging for his wife to take him back, and trying to be a better man.

His story is fascinating, but he is textbook white collar criminal.

his main 'finesse' has been that his marks havent been able to come after him in the USA and the USA hasnt been focused on his international capers

you think marcos wouldnt have put a bullet in his head if he could?

manafort has taken nothing but Ls. the fact people have known his name for years is an L. he got caught doing what he did in the ukraine. he got written up for the torturers lobby. he failed to help marcos.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Maybe for another thread, but what is the best theory we can offer as to what exactly is going on behind "the curtain" with him?

Just off the top of my head:

A "passion" and extreme interest in the Russia affair/politics

A "passion" and extreme interest in all Drake/OVO

A dislike for Dave East, that borders on extreme, as well as Kendrick, a few others

A passion and extreme interest in Tariq Nasheed

You can go on and on, and there are alliances and agendas there, but I can't really even sift through the insanity of it, and form a clear picture.

if we are doing total person
you have to add islamaphobe too.

hes very interesting/ unusual

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Agreed.
However...Nap's ego is the best and worst thing about this thread. :mjlol:

He's good at hyping people up and keeping people engaged, which is something I appreciate when you have a story as important as this. I honestly believe there would be more skeptics here on the board if not for siren GIFs and red/purple text highlighting the important parts.

On the other hand...he can be annoying as hell, smug, arrogant, and has a weird need to be the one who posts breaking developments.

It's definitely something to watch.
When we stay on topic the thread is excellent. I think a respected, unbiased and engaged member of the thread should be tasked with moderating.

Something else Nap did was repost a lot of shyt people already posted. The less clutter and nonsense in this thread the better. Low key, with him being gone the quality of discourse and information shared has improved noticeably :lolbron:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
But can you arrest or even indict a sitting President? There's still a lot of debate among legal scholars that that could even happen. He could get impeached like Clinton and still finish his term.

There's a scenario where everything we believe is not only true but is just scratching the surface of high level international corruption involving multiple countries spearheaded by Trump & Co and at the end of it Trump simply pardons himself. That's the doomsday scenario I'm most concerned about...that even if it's all true and Mueller brings forth all types of charges that it's still not enough to get rid of Trump

Impeachment is too risky to leave up to the politicians. They may go either way on collusion or obstruction charges. Money laundering in the state of New York is a State crime and not even the president can avoid prosecution for something like that. He can’t even pardon someone for a charge brought forward by the NY AG. That’s where this thing is headed. Slowly picking apart his close advisors and eventually family until he steps down to avoid being disgracefully charged by the NY AG for money laundering in addition to federal crimes. The pressure will be too much. With the Republicans kissing his ass they won’t impeach him for collusion or obstruction because Fox can spin that. You can’t spin money laundering and a criminal charge with possible jail time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
if we are doing total person
you have to add islamaphobe too.

hes very interesting/ unusual

How could I forget that.....and the center right misogyny, but sometimes support of METOO, (he really was worked up the Ansari story) anti immigration....It can't be one person, or one person really expressing themselves, there is something else there. He would say some hilarious quotes about Drake too, like bizarre promo team quotes...

"I'm in a CONDO right now playing IYRTITTL, but most of you can't relate" lol

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Impeachment is too risky to leave up to the politicians. They may go either way on collusion or obstruction charges. Money laundering in the state of New York is a State crime and not even the president can avoid prosecution for something like that. He can’t even pardon someone for a charge brought forward by the NY AG. That’s where this thing is headed. Slowly picking apart his close advisors and eventually family until he steps down to avoid being disgracefully charged by the NY AG for money laundering in addition to federal crimes. The pressure will be too much. With the Republicans kissing his ass they won’t impeach him for collusion or obstruction because Fox can spin that. You can’t spin money laundering and a criminal charge with possible jail time.
What is the process for getting the NY AG outta..... I mean Trump picking a new NY AG :lupe:

killacal

Banned
Daps
How could I forget that.....and the center right misogyny, but sometimes support of METOO, (he really was worked up the Ansari story) anti immigration....It can't be one person, or one person really expressing themselves, there is something else there. He would say some hilarious quotes about Drake too, like bizarre promo team quotes...

"I'm in a CONDO right now playing IYRTITTL, but most of you can't relate" lol
He's a indian

Explains the anzari and the islamaphobe angle being so personal