RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

giphy.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

killacal

Banned
Daps
"I didn't knowingly meet with spies...three plus times...":heartylaugh:

"These spies didn't tell me they were spies..." :kobeyoumad:
:laff:

Sounds familiar :TrollTrump::TrumpWelp:

:letmesee:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Spy 30 years ago and have your Czech spy handler come out and tell everyone you were spying brehs :laff:

Have a moderator angrily censor two innocuous and serious threads because it reveals his partisan bias, brehs :mjpls:

Have the former head of MI6 come out and warn the public you are an intelligence threat to the country, brehs....where have I heard that before? :jbhmm:

So...Jeremy Corbyn was recruited by Czech communist intelligence?!?!

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mods...ch-spy-handler-is-still-alive-talking.610803/

@Brooklynzson @cook Is this the sort of thing yall do in Higher Learning?

We got alt-right trolls and mods just censoring posts with INFORMATION FROM REPUTABLE SOURCES?

Reported for spam

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Issue with Biden is, he's literally the reason why you can't go bankrupt on student loans and he has a big role with why Delaware is such a tax haven.

fukk outta here with this purity test bullshyt:camby:

I swear yall don't even realize that your idealism has has morphed into a suicide vest

Stop taking the rest of us out with you

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
fukk outta here with this purity test bullshyt:camby:

I swear yall don't even realize that your idealism has has morphed into a suicide vest

Stop taking the rest of us out with you

It's not a purity test thing.

You think the other Dem candidates won't bring up Uncle Joe's Senate record?