RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forget this.

Before 2016, Hillary was THE most well liked Democrat. She had the highest rating of ANY democrat. Higher than Obama.

To be fair, politicians are always more popular when they’re no longer in office. The minute they are running for office or in one the numbers always go back to normal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I keep telling folk this presidency is going to be officially deemed illegitimate and once that happens all of 45s nominees and appointees will have to submit their resignations .. that includes Gorsch and all the lower court appointees too
Honestly, this would be the BEST thing to happen in modern history. I’m NOT concern trolling, but I just can’t see it going down like that, but even on the remote possibility it could, there are not a lot of things in the world I wouldn’t give to see it go down just like that.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Why are yall spinning this to mean bernie conspired with the Russians?
:gucci:

Everyone knew and nobody said anything over fear of a backlash. Bernie downplayed the Hillary email stories every time he was asked about them. Literally said he was tired of hearing about her emails and to stick to the important issues at a national debate.

What more could he have said short of flat out exposing the Russian meddling( which everyone including obama, the fbi, and Hillary knew of but weren't willing to talk about)

This is all bullshyt and is just gonna end up with the center left and far left further at war with each other.
:what:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ChiUq2J.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why are yall spinning this to mean bernie conspired with the Russians?
:gucci:

Everyone knew and nobody said anything over fear of a backlash. Bernie downplayed the Hillary email stories every time he was asked about them. Literally said he was tired of hearing about her emails and to stick to the important issues at a national debate.

What more could he have said short of flat out exposing the Russian meddling( which everyone including obama, the fbi, and Hillary knew of but weren't willing to talk about)

This is all bullshyt and is just gonna end up with the center left and far left further at war with each other.
:what:

That is true he was quick to say "let's not talk about the emails" and if he had taken advantage of it like people are trying to infer I am pretty sure he would be a pariah among Dems and he is obviously not.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That is true he was quick to say "let's not talk about the emails" and if he had taken advantage of it like people are trying to infer I am pretty sure he would be a pariah among Dems and he is obviously not.
Bernie got slammed by his own supporters for refusing to take advantage of her scandals.

Now the story is that he knew all along and didn't say anything cause he must be in on it. Ignoring the fact that if just about everyone knew about it and wouldnt mention it, it's probably cause they didn't want it talked about.

It's all really just a bad attempt at telling the far left that they were wrong, Bernie was a traitor, and they need to just shut up and fall in line with the establishment.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nah fukk Bernie, I'm Biden my time
Issue with Biden is, he's literally the reason why you can't go bankrupt on student loans and he has a big role with why Delaware is such a tax haven.

Jesus :francis:.....drop links on this.

@Behelit how many more long ass 'I don't mean to be negative but I'm here to save you all from your positivity 'cause I'm your savior' posts are we gonna be privy to?:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
Sanders Leads Trump in 2020 Poll
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/2020-trump-biden-sanders-winfrey/index.html
Bernie Sanders Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster
Bernie Sanders is the most popular U.S. politician, even as some blame him for Clinton’s loss
As Donald Trump’s Popularity Dwindles, Bernie Sanders’ Surges