RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I thought the purity test stuff applied to making a choice after your choice in the primary was rejected or accepted. Now we're applying purity politics charges when discussing possible candidates before we get to the primary? Isn't this the point that you're supposed to vet and scrutinize candidates? :patrice:
The only "purity politics" that matters in my view is donor money and the Iraq War. The rest can be discussed and debated.
:umad:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be honest when I saw he first thread regarding Corbyn I took it at face value but Nap you looking a little funny pushing the Daily Mail as a reliable source.

Daily Mail isn’t even on NY Post level.

Basic search shows story only being pushed by Daily Mail, The Sun (Murdoch), Telegraph, Brietbart.. :usure:

Sounds a bit collusion-y to me...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’ll be honest when I saw he first thread regarding Corbyn I took it at face value but Nap you looking a little funny pushing the Daily Mail as a reliable source.

Daily Mail isn’t even on NY Post level.

Basic search shows story only being pushed by Daily Mail, The Sun (Murdoch), Telegraph, Brietbart.. :usure:

Sounds a bit collusion-y to me...
BBC News retweeted several versions of the story on their social media channels.

Last edited:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
listen NAP........... man, stop going off in these twitter finger wars in this thread about anything beside trumps and impeachment... This thread the last 3 pages has been a shyt show about bullshyt, stay on topic man and keep your thread clean. you've done that for the most part but u don't have to fight every battle man. This thread has been great until now. Drop heat concerning the thread and keep these old ass troll arguments out dude.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
listen NAP........... man, stop going off in these twitter finger wars in this thread about anything beside trumps and impeachment... This thread the last 3 pages has been a shyt show about bullshyt, stay on topic man and keep your thread clean. you've done that for the most part but u don't have to fight every battle man. This thread has been great until now. Drop heat concerning the thread and keep these old ass troll arguments out dude.
I don't respect your gods, or your idols.

No one is free from criticism.

Sanders. Corbyn. Podesta. Stein.

Lets get it. :mjgrin:

Some of yall are scared to see where this goes.

Mueller is diving into ALL of it. shyt was all sweet when you didn't see that splash coming. :mjgrin: What happened? Got wet? :shaq:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
the
I don't respect your gods, or your idols.

No one is free from criticism.

Sanders. Corbyn. Podesta.

Lets get it. :mjgrin:

I dont care about any of them and im not about to derail this thread.... Listen and quit typing. You had a handle on this thread. STAY ON TOPIC. Us adults come here to read heat not yall nikkas arguing
over dumb shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HOLY SHÏT!!!! HES LOSING IT!!!

sTxH19v.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin