RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They're not wrong on this unfortunately...

FBI admitted to being tipped off and did nothing...

17 children lost their lives because of that inaction...

That said this fukkboi Scott and the entire state of Florida legislature should be resigning because its their retarded gun laws that allowed this demented demon to legally purchase the firearms that he used to kill those 17 children...
100% TRUTH.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
And I don't think the Bernie thing is what some posters allege....I think Putin knew he could run Bernie, just due to his lack of experience at that level, and knew Hillary would never give him an inch. Bernie just didn't have the skill set for THAT part of the job, and I always thought that, I believe Putin did too.
Hillary's wing of the party is ready to shut Russia down. Bernie was more focused on North Korea, Saudi Arabia, and domestic issues. If he's a Kremlin agent that would be huge but his rhetoric about Russian interference has been that it happened. Now he did vote against the Russia sanctions even though he supports it because he thought it wasn't tough enough on the Saudi's and Iranians.

We'll see where this goes, I pretty much think the red scare from the neo libs is coming but Mueller will let us know what the deal is with him and Stein at the end of this.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Oh, this won't sway any of the Alex Jones crowd, or even the insane white collar Republican crowd,......The real zealots, which is the word I used to cover all of them, but more and more House/Senate members will have to make a move, one way or another.

It will thin the ranks politically, not on a ground level, Trumps real supporters, that 35% will never slip, they are not rational actors, so to speak.
You can't make these negative dudes in here see the bigger picture. It's just pointless. Chronic Contrarianistic Syndrome. Give them a glass half full and they'll ask you why you didn't bring them a case of drinks from the bottling plant. Can't be satisfied with shyt.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What time is it? :wow:

shirt-1501955052-8e82118d44ef7216f432d15e88737484.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There seems to be alot of things you dont know, even though you are in this thread alot. But please dont take my concern the wrong way.

Be more specific. :ehh:

As far as I know Papadop took a plea deal and pled guilty to making false statements to the FBI and as far as I know they haven't brought charges for anything else. Is that incorrect?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
HES IN ATL? BWAHAHA.

Whoever runs that account better watch his mouth or I'll find them. I'll line y'all up and slap you ok by one till gold rings come out.

@ExodusNirvana no bytch shyt, but I am 30. I understand my lack of tact alot more. My bad for my earlier years. I was like 17-18 on sohh :mjlol: I get why you hated me now, you weren't wrong to hate me. Either.
At the same time I should have kept it to cracking jokes and kept shyt from getting personal

All good

giphy.gif