RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:whoa:

All friends her brehs

Nah fukk that guy. People should be able to contribute and ask questions in this thread without being attacked. RR's statements don't seem to connect these indictments knowingly with any Americans. If I'm misinterpreting it, someone please correct me. But don't resort to childish name calling b/c someone has a different understanding of the documents being presented

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ban Bet violation
Wondering what I_got_da _plunger is making of this shyt storm.

i'm fukking your mom to the news, hoe

rosenstein said there's no evidence of collusion, but keep licking the black couchsurfers butthole, lame ass bum :umad:

aye the black couchsurfer...Rosenstein says theres no proof of collusion...guess he's an idiot, too right?

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
i'm fukking your mom to the news, hoe

rosenstein said there's no evidence of collusion, but keep licking the black couchsurfers butthole, lame ass bum :umad:
No evidence of collusion between the administration and these 13 specific individuals yes. But as of yet Rosenstein has not mentioned anything between the administration and the Russian government. Ya nitwit, also break time is over. There are toilets that need scrubbing

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ban Bet violation
Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray briefed President Trump on the indictments Friday, CBS News' Major Garrett reports, according to two sources familiar with the talks. They told him that that the indictments did not allege cooperation or collusion with Trump campaign.

:mjlol:

i'll continue to let you morons suck each other's dikks over russia hysteria

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Be more specific. :ehh:

As far as I know Papadop took a plea deal and pled guilty to making false statements to the FBI and as far as I know they haven't brought charges for anything else. Is that incorrect?
You sure are leaving out alot of details. Maybe if you focused more on actual details of this investigation then some of your concerns would be alleviated

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No evidence of collusion between the administration and these 13 specific individuals yes. But as of yet Rosenstein has not mentioned anything between the administration and the Russian government. Ya nitwit, also break time is over. There are toilets that need scrubbing

fukk out of here moron. you DNC dikksuckers were saying that there's clear evidence and a smoking gun. the guy who's actually investigating says there's no collusion.

i think you fukkboys need to suck it up and take your bans

the black couchsurfer....you basically ruined your marriage over this shyt. must suck to be you right now :umad:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
fukk out of here moron. you DNC dikksuckers were saying that there's clear evidence and a smoking gun. the guy who's actually investigating says there's no collusion.

i think you fukkboys need to suck it up and take your bans

the black couchsurfer....you basically ruined your marriage over this shyt. must suck to be you right now :umad:

You really are a stupid motherfukker. These specific indictments prove no collusion,what they do prove is that Russia did interfere in the election.