RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBI must receive hundreds if not thousands of tips a year, the fact there was a breakdown in chain of information isn't criminal, or negligent to an extreme degree, it just happened to be tied to a devastating tragedy. In no way should the FBI director resign.
Exactly. Maybe the head of that city's Fbi office should resign. But a random tip is way off the concern of the FBI director. They acting like the tip was at his desk and he threw it in the trash. Terrible attempt to politicize shooting for GOP benefit.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Trump Lawyer: President’s ‘Happy’ Mueller Indicted 13 Russian Meddlers
President Trump’s lawyer, John Dowd, told The Daily Beast on Friday that he and his client were pleased with the news that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had brought indictments against 13 Russian nationals accused with interfering in the 2016 election. The criminal complaint, Dowd said, “speaks for itself,” adding that, “I think the special counsel found the culprits. I think he did a good job. I think he did a hell of a job.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How about you stop attacking people who have legitimate questions about the investigation? Clown
Read the indictment. USPersons collaborated, at this point, unknowingly.

Mueller also obtained a guilty plea from someone engaging in identity theft for the Russians.

Peep game and catch up. Don’t talk about being 30 and also behaving like a dumbass. Especially when you quoted the video of rosenstein directly telling you what’s what.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
fukk out of here moron. you DNC dikksuckers were saying that there's clear evidence and a smoking gun. the guy who's actually investigating says there's no collusion.

i think you fukkboys need to suck it up and take your bans

the black couchsurfer....you basically ruined your marriage over this shyt. must suck to be you right now :umad:

The investigation is still ongoing. How is it possible to be this mentally deficient? My fukking goodness.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
"The Russians utilize this tool because it's relatively cheap, it's low risk, it offers what they perceive as plausible deniability and it's proven to be effective at sowing division. We expect Russia to continue using propaganda, social media, false flag personas, sympathetic spokesmen, and other means of influence to try to build on its wide range of operations and exacerbate social and political fissures in the United States."

“Frankly, the United States is under attack."

:whoo: These motherfukkers were spreading propaganda against everyone who wasn't Trump and Bernie. Can't wait to hear what those twats Cruz and Rubio have to say about this.