RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The indictment is staggering in scope and scale and detail of what transpired, they don't even need to tie it to Trump, this just solidifies to anyone who isn't a zealot what transpired in terms of Russian influence from Putin.

"He said very strongly that he didn't"

What does he say now? Defends the accused Russian hackers and conspirators? Who will ride with him on that?

You're overestimating Trump supporters. People seem to do that a lot on here. :francis:

As far as they're concerned the whole Russia investigation is nothing but a conspiracy against Donald Trump. Mueller indicting people won't change their minds.

Daps
You in Atlanta right? Come see me and talk that dumb shyt. I'm asking to get clarification on what this means you fukking clown

Seriously. Dude needs to chill. No need for hostility.

But yeah, this just means that these particular indictments don't address the Trump campaign's part in collusion. The next ones, though...:patrice:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
full

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He’ll just highlight the word unwitting
You're overestimating Trump supporters. People seem to do that a lot on here. :francis:

As far as they're concerned the whole Russia investigation is nothing but a conspiracy against Donald Trump. Mueller indicting people won't change their minds.

Case in point, RE: today's indictments:

Did you read the indictments?

No Americans knowingly participated

Mueller basically cleared Trump and his campaign and confirmed the Russians are behind the anti-Trump #resistance

but made it look like a #resistance "win"

:wow: That heel turn

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oh, this won't sway any of the Alex Jones crowd, or even the insane white collar Republican crowd,......The real zealots, which is the word I used to cover all of them, but more and more House/Senate members will have to make a move, one way or another.

It will thin the ranks politically, not on a ground level, Trumps real supporters, that 35% will never slip, they are not rational actors, so to speak.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Exactly. Trump could be shown being hauled into prison and Trump supporters will just say that "It was a witch hunt! They put him in prison just because he wanted to MAGA. If Trump is going to prison...why not Obummer and Killary?" :francis: :snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You in Atlanta right? Come see me and talk that dumb shyt. I'm asking to get clarification on what this means you fukking clown

HES IN ATL? BWAHAHA.

Whoever runs that account better watch his mouth or I'll find them. I'll line y'all up and slap you ok by one till gold rings come out.

@ExodusNirvana no bytch shyt, but I am 30. I understand my lack of tact alot more. My bad for my earlier years. I was like 17-18 on sohh :mjlol: I get why you hated me now, you weren't wrong to hate me. Either.