RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Russian Lawyer Says Trump Jr. Offered Her a Deal: Hillary Dirt for a Change to U.S. Law

Surens!!! That Russian lawyer probably in hiding or Putin telling her to muddy the waters and make sure you make their system look flawed she's doing too much talking now :wow:

Basically, Trump Jr did a quid pro quo with a Russian spy on US soil about the US political system. That's crazy
I might've missed this detail, but, if she is a Russian spy, why is she now being so forthcoming about this meeting? Putin trying to create more chaos?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PBS NewsHour
1 hr ·
Steve Bannon is expected to face questions about key events during his time in the White House, including President Trump's firings of Michael Flynn and James Comey.

Bannon to speak with Mueller investigators next week
Bannon is expected to face questions about key events during his time in the White House, including Trump's firings of former National Security adviser Michael Flynn and former FBI Director James Comey.
PBS.ORG

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Trump Jr gotta be one of the ugliest motherfukkers I have ever seen in life.

:scusthov:

Eric says Whats up,Id have Gary Busey or Bill Parcells play him

Eric_Trump_2016_cropped.png