RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:mildz: Carter Page a spy!?
Yes a top tier spy. He reminds me of the great spy Johnny English.

johnny_english_reborn_000.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess its plausible that Carter page was intercepted by the FBI confront about his actions and was told by the FBI " you fukked up, we got shyt on you, and your in deep. But let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes." So they let him keep doing what he was doing to get more info on the activities of the kremlin.

Now if this is the case wouldn't the FBI have to tell that to the FISA judge. But why would they even need a FISA warrent to spy on someone willingly.

If the FBI didn't want the courts to know aren't they manipulating and withholding info from the FISA judges. Isn't that bad?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I guess its plausible that Carter page was intercepted by the FBI confront about his actions and was told by the FBI " you fukked up, we got shyt on you, and your in deep. But let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes." So they let him keep doing what he was doing to get more info on the activities of the kremlin.

Now if this is the case wouldn't the FBI have to tell that to the FISA judge. But why would they even need a FISA warrent to spy on someone willingly.

If the FBI didn't want the courts to know aren't they manipulating and withholding info from the FISA judges. Isn't that bad?

FBI didn’t trust him hence the sealed warrant as an insurance policy but yes he worked for the FBI at that point

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Schiff master flex for POTUS 2020.. Dems better get on the fukkin bus asap :ufdup:
Dems will go with PElosi uber alles, because "it's a woman's turn" :snoop:

Re: Page 007 ( :russ: )

In Russian culture, smiling is considered the hallmark of an idiot. Page's expressions :skip: He really might have Sose'd the Kremlin :wow: And he went in the FBI office without a lawyer :patrice:

I can't call it either way :hubie: LITERALLY anything is possible at this point.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't wanna hear no one mention Pelosi 2020 again. Wet towels, we off that.

Steyer, Schiff, Maxine, that's the new dems.

Had enough of the whining, enough turn the other cheek.
Retreating to the vineyard

fukk Pelosi and that whole old guard. Useless