RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Watched that Dirty Money on Netflix last night about Trump.. Confidence Man :wow: It really was well done and it infuriated me. This dude like I’ve said over and over is white privilege in human form. For the Trump University scam alone he should suffer serious consequences...

He’s a waste of a soul :scust:

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Watched that Dirty Money on Netflix last night about Trump.. Confidence Man :wow: It really was well done and it infuriated me. This dude like I’ve said over and over is white privilege in human form. For the Trump University scam alone he should suffer serious consequences...

i started with the volkswagen one and never got around to the rest.

ill check it this week. All these empty suits are human scum.

:scust:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

yea i watched this the other day, i actually for got how much of a joke Trump use to be (to the common person) in the 90s and 00s. And i didn't realize how much of a failure he had been until his presidential win.

White Privilege personified is the best thing to describe Trump. He probably embodies every double standard that we complain about.

that trump taj mahal shyt was annoying as hell to sit through.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
yea i watched this the other day, i actually for got how much of a joke Trump use to be (to the common person) in the 90s and 00s. And i didn't realize how much of a failure he had been until his presidential win.

White Privilege personified is the best thing to describe Trump. He probably embodies every double standard that we complain about.

that trump taj mahal shyt was annoying as hell to sit through.
That whole period from the 90s to the 00s he was completely irrelevant until the Apprentice. This piece a shyt really is a clown. That guy at the end broke down what a confidence man was and how we’ve always had them in society

:wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?