RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man idk how he can be oblivious. He dresses and styles like a villain. My friends would have shytted on me if my hair was slicked back like that.

I know this sounds stupid (because it is) but his entire family has a complex about their hair. They have this constant never ending fear or being or appearing bald. The slick back covers that shyt up. Look at pictures of trumps mom. She looked like she had a fukking a windswept lions mane on her head.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don' think "we" are that stupid...

They think the Trump voter is that stupid and they're right...The morons elected a conman...

Same way Trump gave up on trying to even pretend to move past speaking strictly to his base, they have given up wit speaking to anyone other than the Trump voter.

We're in murky ass water brehs. This Network is not reporting news, they are actively trying to Obstruct Justice with the President.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Realistically, where are you folks on this? I think it’s a slam dunk, even with all the money that the Koch cowards are going to pump into him. I think he will retire if it gets closer, what y’all think?

i like his story, i like his "gumption" and ofcourse Granny starver is fukking garbage.
i think it can be done, but our ground game has to be impeccable. Alabama is the blueprint.
Ryan might retire, that demonic fukk will absolutely fall upwards.
:pacspit:

eta
probly get a job for like 5 mill a year being the kocks [couch cushion change for them] personal ball washer

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just seen that episode on vice. Janz Talked that big shyt about Nunes!:wow: That dem ain’t playing... there was a few Republicans still supporting this Fekket traitor Nunes even if he hasn’t complied with his promises on building dams!:francis:

There was an interesting piece at the end of that episode on black women vacationing in Costa Rica and building their own communities there to escape white supremacy in the United States :ehh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps