RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Hire a 20 something former model who is dumb enough to brag about obstructing justice in an international treason investigation while on an open conference call attended by the president and not attended by the president's lawyer as your white house director of strategic communications brehs.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Senator Urges Fellow Republicans to Heed Warnings on Releasing Secret Memo
WASHINGTON — Senator John Thune of South Dakota, the No. 3 Senate Republican, urged House Republicans on Thursday to slow their push to release a secret staff-written memo said to accuse the F.B.I. and Justice Department of abusing their authorities to obtain a warrant to spy on a former Trump campaign associate.

Mr. Thune said he thought that the Senate Intelligence Committee and its Republican chairman, Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina, should be allowed to see the document before its release. He also said that House Republicans should carefully consider the F.B.I.’s warning that it had “grave concerns” about making the memo public.

“They need to pay careful attention to what our folks who protect us have to say about what this, you know, how this bears on our national security,” Mr. Thune told reporters at the Republicans’ annual policy retreat at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is over brehs I think this is the month when the shyt will start falling into place. It’s has been an excellent ride fellas and ladies

i dunno about that.
i think we got about another year till it's game over.

i imagine that the aftermath is gonna be just as interesting as the lead up to the political blood bath we are going to see unfold in spectacular fashion.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
He deserves a coward's death. Tarred. Feathered. Stoned. Hanged. Burned to ash.

Only if we could hang him from the high speed rail construction. While the farmers watch and wonder how they're going to get all the way up there to get him down. They could spray him down with high pressure water hoses. That would be fun. :lolbron: