RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
so does Nunes recognize what coming? or is he gonna keep on keeping on?

full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Hannity had ambitions to go to Washington. He thought this was his way in. Doing Trump bidding would win him viewers and give him a shot at some office position
Nah I don't think that coward Hannity ever wanted to run for office. Why would he :heh: He can just say his dumb conspiracy shyt from the confines of Fox News and make his $20 million per without the pressure of bein in office. Him and Assange though :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

:russ:

These women man they are so sensitive to this shyt why can't they realize that there are women out there who engage in shyt like this?

:heh:

Mika needs to calm her ass down Trump already told the world he will grab them by the p*ssy and that some of them will let him do it :mjpls:

Fall back Mika :mjlol:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ:

These women man they are so sensitive to this shyt why can't they realize that there are women out there who engage in shyt like this?

:heh:

Mika needs to calm her ass down Trump already told the world he will grab them by the p*ssy and that some of them will let them do it :mjpls:

Fall back Mike :mjlol:
Mika almost #MeToo'd herself if we're being honest... You can't tell me Joe Scarborough wasn't on some :mjpls: shyt at work :sas2:

Need I remind people of his time in congress?