RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is over brehs I think this is the month when the shyt will start falling into place. It’s has been an excellent ride fellas and ladies

nah, this is just too big...too many players...also trump and co. at some point will refuse any more interviews etc..trump himself will refuse and try to fight off any subpoenas

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trey gowdy is going to go into the private sector. he was just being coy when he said something about wanting to be in the justice system. he's going to spin accepting some corporate/legal counsel position with some major donor as somehow related to the "justice system."

dude is cashing out.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This.

I still think people are being too optimistic about the FBI investigation. Sure Mueller will get some of the more blatantly corrupt people but he's ultimately still part of the good ol boys club. I'd love for the GOP to go down but it's unlikely. And in any case their voters would just put other Republicans in that are just as bad. Not trying to be overly negative but I don't want people to set themselves up for disappointment.

I think most likely scenario is Mueller telling Trump he's going to be getting Obstruction of Justice Charges and suggests he step down so there's a graceful transition to Pence and that any charges against Trump would be levied while out of office. Given that Trump and his team are all pompous jackasses, I highly doubt this would happen and I think at that point the hammer would come down.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This.

I still think people are being too optimistic about the FBI investigation. Sure Mueller will get some of the more blatantly corrupt people but he's ultimately still part of the good ol boys club. I'd love for the GOP to go down but it's unlikely. And in any case their voters would just put other Republicans in that are just as bad. Not trying to be overly negative but I don't want people to set themselves up for disappointment.

yet you've shared basically this exact same type of sentiment about 450 times in this thread alone. :heh:

shieeeeeet...imagine the shyt storm if you actually were trying to be overly negative. :whoa:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This.

These guys believe the president will be impeached. The same guys hash tagging weird obsessions. Those guys.

Democrats keep hoping for the best. I can’t in good conscience think things will work out the way I expect it to.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
so does Nunes recognize what coming? or is he gonna keep on keeping on?

i for one look forward to hearing more of his business trickle out slowly slowly

and anxiously await some more soulful stylings from the alphabet boys today

:mjgrin:

if he insists on keep touching that hot stove, he gotta get burnt.
:manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

paul ryan is gonna wipe his ass with that.

I think at that point the hammer would come down.

i've used the term "hammer coming down" myself but i wonder what that actually would look like.
what would have to take place in order for me to say "damn, the hammer just got dropped!"

i'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on this.