RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seem to be harping on the wiretap story more than others but only because it's so inconceivable that he used Breitbart and Fox News before his own intelligence agencies. My God brehs. And guess what? He still believes it. Probably because he has to. His supporters are counting on him.
9uoqwj.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I seem to be harping on the wiretap story more than others but only because it's so inconceivable that he used Breitbart and Fox News before his own intelligence agencies. My God brehs. And guess what? He still believes it. Probably because he has to. His supporters are counting on him.
9uoqwj.png

Cw_2gvKVQAAIT8Y.jpg

:manny: that's what it comes down to...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Let's discuss these tweets...alternative (and I don't mean it from a Trump perspective) opinion on today's events. A lot was made of this account once it first hit the scene from discrediting it to propping it up. Some tweeting is inconsistent but what's being said isn't far fetched....Thoughts?

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Let's discuss these tweets...alternative (and I don't mean it from a Trump perspective) opinion on today's events. A lot was made of this account once it first hit the scene from discrediting it to propping it up. Some tweeting is inconsistent but what's being said isn't far fetched....Thoughts?

So basically Comey will conclude there's nothing going on and vindicate/legitimize Trump? Or at least minimize the damage to a couple of fall guys? Hmm... What kinda "forces" do Dems have on their side other than Soros and Bezos? Perhaps the IC from European allies too. Just thinking out loud now not necessarily directing the Qs towards you.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

Dont believe anything that comes from that account.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Dont believe anything that comes from that account.
I've heard the rumblings that it's actually Bannon behind it. It isn't so much the account as it is what's being tweeted. No one has more power than Comey right now - or until this over. Who's got the nuts to play out or come up with this scenario considering one or more have to fall on their swords for this to go away? Where do they benefit outside of quieting ties to Russia, governmental purge?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Gergen said on CNN that Spicer gonna have some serious PTSD from all his lies :laff:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Seems likely, whether or not that account is even legit.

Just because they're "investigating" something doesn't mean anything will come of it. They were "investigating" Clinton's emails for a while only to decide that nothing illegal happened. Add that to the fact that most of the people in power in the FBI are Republican/right-wing types (as a general rule) and I'm just not convinced this will go anywhere. But we'll see.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Seems likely, whether or not that account is even legit.

Just because they're "investigating" something doesn't mean anything will come of it. They were "investigating" Clinton's emails for a while only to decide that nothing illegal happened. Add that to the fact that most of the people in power in the FBI are Republican/right-wing types (as a general rule) and I'm just not convinced this will go anywhere. But we'll see.
I think Trump knows how to isolate himself and his inner circle well enough to avoid prosecution.

This doesn't mean people involved with him aren't going to find themselves in deep shyt or prison.

Best case scenario he loses a lot of political capital, becomes so caught up in then fallout that he and republicans become neutered in 2018 and even moreso in 2020 for hastily confirming criminals into cabinet positions etc.